Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"The Raptor" codex entry

ajuanjojjj

have the same issue with this and "The Hyena Pack" entry the only info i found legit about this is that those entries are for the boss before the rework.....so unobtainable, there was speculations about them being the sortie varient but scanned them over and over and didnt get a new scan out of it

@N30N_H3B1 the hyena pack entry you can get if a) the sortie 3 is a hyena sortie b) you do the mission in a 4 person squad c) you have helios equipped to scan it for you d) i think you can't be host. i'm not sure if you'll have to be undetected, i used loki and just tried to position myself in the boss room until helios did his scanning thing... but thats how i got the hyena pack entry completed finally

as for the raptor entry, i also am at 1/10. i'll try to see if the sortie fight also enables the scan somehow, but maybe it is indeed a leftover of the old boss. we'll see

@N30N_H3B1
i checked again, the way it works is:
a) it has to be the sortie boss fight, not the normal hyena boss mission
b) you have to be in a 4 man squad
c) you can't be host
d) you have to enter the boss room cloaked
e) helios has to do the scanning, you can't do it yourself
f) the scanning will be done at some random point in the fight, just try to position yourself so that helios has line of sight to the hyenas... it will not allways work but most of the time.