Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Acolytes have Returned!

[DE]Helen

AcolytesReturn_Header.jpg

The Acolytes have returned, Tenno!

With the resurfacing of the Stalker’s nefarious allies on August 7, you have another opportunity to hunt them down and earn their exclusive Rewards.

Acolytes will spawn randomly, so check your Star Chart often to see which of the Acolytes is exposed and ready to be taken out. Darvo, never letting an opportunity go to waste, will also be selling the Acolyte’s Weapons at a discount to Tenno who may be inspired to add some extra firepower to their Arsenal. The full list of discounts is as follows:

• What Stalker Bundle 800/600
  • Venka 175/131
  • Opticor 225/168
  • Lacera 175/131
  • Akvasto 220/165
  • Destreza 175/131

Acolyte Noggles

The tiny, bobbling terrors are back for a limited time! Visit the Market to purchase the following Noggles:

• Angst Noggle
  • Malice Noggle
  • Mania Noggle
  • Misery Noggle
  • Torment Noggle
  • Violence Noggle

Act quickly Tenno, the Acolytes never stay around very long. You only have until August 14 at 2 p.m. ET!

2 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

AcolytesReturn_Header.jpg

The Acolytes have returned, Tenno!

With the resurfacing of the Stalker’s nefarious allies on August 7, you have another opportunity to hunt them down and earn their exclusive Rewards.

Acolytes will spawn randomly, so check your Star Chart often to see which of the Acolytes is exposed and ready to be taken out. Darvo, never letting an opportunity go to waste, will also be selling the Acolyte’s Weapons at a discount to Tenno who may be inspired to add some extra firepower to their Arsenal. The full list of discounts is as follows:

• What Stalker Bundle 800/600
  • Venka 175/131
  • Opticor 225/168
  • Lacera 175/131
  • Akvasto 220/165
  • Destreza 175/131

Acolyte Noggles

The tiny, bobbling terrors are back for a limited time! Visit the Market to purchase the following Noggles:

• Angst Noggle
  • Malice Noggle
  • Mania Noggle
  • Misery Noggle
  • Torment Noggle
  • Violence Noggle

Act quickly Tenno, the Acolytes never stay around very long. You only have until August 14 at 2 p.m. ET!

I dropped the Mod Body Count, but I can not fuse it, the mod does not appear on the mods tab of the game menu, only when I am equipping it in a melee weapon, even though I can not improve the Body Count anymore. I tried to replay but the same problem still occurs. [DE] please fix this.

6 hours ago, Gunner6011 said:

4 "Body Count" mods so far - another example of bad realized RNG... 

Coupled with  ALU  (for Razorback ciphers craft) not dropping in solo missions - something feel not right this week

I farmed all of mine solo. So no, that's incorrect about the Alu. You're just unlucky.

And as for Body Count, boo hoo? You said this six hours ago and Angst is still going relatively strong, so just seems like you've got a case of impatience.
*RNG loot system*

"okay let me just run this a couple times"

*common mod, the one that has the highest chance to drop, drops four times*

"wooooow this system is so bad, so poorly realized, wooow just look at this"

Archived