[DE]Danielle

PS4 The Sacrifice: Update 23.1.3 (LIVE!)

vor 2 Stunden schrieb (PS4)EmeraldAlphakori:

Did you fix the problem with your save files and game progress when you open the app and game simultaneously? I did that and I‚Äôm uncertain if it totally screwed my game or not. Time will tell but im hoping you fixed it within the update nevertheless. ūüėď

Why did you do that? If you login in the game and after 1 minute or so into the app your game will not save progress. There is this message in the app poping up whenever you try to login stating "that your progress will not save if you use the app while playing". Simple solution: do not do this! It is like you want to play with one account on two different consoles at the same time. This will not work!

Thanks for the update DE. I hope we will see some UI fixes soon. This is in my opinion the moste urgent part right now for you to work on. The inconsistency and bugs are really annoying. 

4 hours ago, (PS4)x-SCARDUST-x said:

Why did you do that? If you login in the game and after 1 minute or so into the app your game will not save progress. There is this message in the app poping up whenever you try to login stating "that your progress will not save if you use the app while playing". Simple solution: do not do this! It is like you want to play with one account on two different consoles at the same time. This will not work!

Thanks for the update DE. I hope we will see some UI fixes soon. This is in my opinion the moste urgent part right now for you to work on. The inconsistency and bugs are really annoying. 

I passed through it after work because i was too tired to think straight. My bad. ūüėÖ

Edited by (PS4)EmeraldAlphakori
I overreacted due to over exhaustion. My apologies.

"Removed bleedout state condition for Rivens requiring kills on dropship passengers."

What bad timing,  I got this challange the other day and completed it already (Did it solo using the Sacrifice sentinel mod using Banshee on Io Jupiter)

18 hours ago, (PS4)Multi-Melta said:

If I recall, Tennogen 12 has been out for close to three months and to be perfectly honest I think the screws need to be tightened on the ship, so to speak. Tennogen 13 is out on PC now as well as Nidus Deluxe, which dropped after Tennogen 13.

I find it hard to believe you can include Nidus Deluxe but not Tennogen 13, especially since he dropped later. I'm sure I can't be the only person who'd rather have Tennogen 13 skins instead of Nidus Deluxe.

Can someone explain to me the rationale behind this?

As the community lead for TennoGen, I can shed a bit of light on this situation!

• Actual transfer of items takes time - extra coordination is needed with creators before we can add their creations to the console build.
  • Testing 21 TennoGen items, items that were not made in-house, takes a lot of time to make sure they perform up to standard. Our TennoGen team is pretty thorough in the acceptance process but understandably some issues might go unnoticed.¬†Even after release, extra tweaks are made either by creator request or because of an unforeseen error.

A lot of care is taken in regards to the console Cert schedule to provide our PS4 and Xbox Tenno with new content as quickly as possible, but sometimes concessions need to be made.

I completely understand why you’re disappointed, but our team does their best to ensure that our console Tenno get the best, fully-tested builds as often as they can. We hope you can appreciate the need for compromise here! 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

May you add a preview of no effigy on chroma when viewing non-purchased skin of chroma, example I can view in arsenal without the pelt on my purchased skins but when viewing the chroma graxx I can't see how it looks without the pelt/effigy unless I buy it

Edited by (PS4)Killerworld

5 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

As the community lead for TennoGen, I can shed a bit of light on this situation!

• Actual transfer of items takes time - extra coordination is needed with creators before we can add their creations to the console build.
  • Testing 21 TennoGen items, items that were not made in-house, takes a lot of time to make sure they perform up to standard. Our TennoGen team is pretty thorough in the acceptance process but understandably some issues might go unnoticed.¬†Even after release, extra tweaks are made either by creator request or because of an unforeseen error.

A lot of care is taken in regards to the console Cert schedule to provide our PS4 and Xbox Tenno with new content as quickly as possible, but sometimes concessions need to be made.

I completely understand why you’re disappointed, but our team does their best to ensure that our console Tenno get the best, fully-tested builds as often as they can. We hope you can appreciate the need for compromise here! 

Ah. I see. Thank you for the response as well as the explanation in regards to this matter, I appreciate it. At least I know my thoughts aren't lost in the void somewhere.

If you were able to give your best ballpark figure, given your past experience and/or using an example of past Tennogen items/packs (i.e. Tennogen 09 for example) how long would this vetting process take? How much time did past Tennogen packs require, that you can recall (ex. Tennogen 09 took 34K hrs, Tennogen 10 took 29K hrs etc.)?

I understand each item is different and has it's own unique problems/glitches/bugs, however, given how many items the team has worked on how many hours does each item individually consume on average during testing? 

I understand guessing how long the Tennogen 13 items take isn't something you're able to do, as it would potentially cause misplaced expectations/hopes/dreams/toast etc. but I don't believe expounding on past items confers any sort of promise on future/testing items.

Which items typically absorb more attention on average? Weapon skins, Warframe skins/helmets/combos, syndanas? How long did Rhino Graxx and Nyx Graxx take? They were out for nearly a year on PC before arriving on console. In instances like this, is it typically due to artist revision? If so, the argument for pushing dates back can be countered with the updates regarding such items. It seems like certain Tennogen items are updated/changed/revised as with the current case with Rhino Graxx in the patch notes.

I remember that both Rhino Graxx and Nyx Graxx took months to come to consoles and I remember because I wanted them (ha). In cases such as these and other skins, what is the priority on skins by the same artist such as Faven and Hitsu San? Is it newest first? How does this all work? Was there a push to keep certain items PC exclusive?

In the worst case scenario, what is the absolute worst that could happen with a Tennogen skin? I don't think I've ever recalled an instance where a game crashed due to new character models/overlays. Clipping? Stutters? Flashes?

I know this is a large pack of questions but I think that at least some can be answered off the cuff, and some might not be appropriate for this thread. Is there a resource I can tap for this info if it's already available and if not could there be a new thread created by the Tennogen team answering questions like this for the rest of the community? A PM also works too, that's your prerogative. 

Thanks for your time.