Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't get Rhino systems

(XBOX)GANDALF234

Question

16 answers to this question

I was farming for rhino untill i had three of everything, kept going wondering why I couldn't get the rhino blue print, comically I found out you have to buy the blueprint at the market. 

That was just the other day so it should be droping fine. Farming it in public was crazy fast.

Same thing happened for me with atlas system. I had dragged along a more experienced archwing player from recruitment for well over twenty runs. I felt sorry for holding him hostage late at night and I told him that he could leave after the next run. He was nice enough to do one more after that, which is when I got the part. Rng is a serious thing. Bring another player to talk to.

Might help to pug up, took me the better part of week and 20+ runs solo to get Rhino built, but I noticed with Frost (non-solo) I got everything in 4 runs and one night! True the RNG was with me that night, but I consistently seems to get better drops or rarer gear when teamed up vs solo.

Good luck!

Farming Rhino and Hydroid were both a bit painful. I had to run both missions around 20 times to get all the blueprints. The side benefit of this is that I could sell the extra blueprints for credits and I made quite a bit in credits from the number of runs I had to make. But it did take about 2 days per farm for me and that kind of sucked.

Ember on the other hand took all of maybe 8 runs to get. Sometimes RNGezus is with you, sometimes RNGezus doesn't know you even exist.