Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(XB1)GANDALF234

Can't get Rhino systems

Question

I'm trying to make Rhino and i've killed the boss in Venus a lot of times, i have every blueprint needed but i can't get the systems, is it some kind of bug? And did it happen to someone else?

16 answers to this question

Farming Rhino and Hydroid were both a bit painful. I had to run both missions around 20 times to get all the blueprints. The side benefit of this is that I could sell the extra blueprints for credits and I made quite a bit in credits from the number of runs I had to make. But it did take about 2 days per farm for me and that kind of sucked.

Ember on the other hand took all of maybe 8 runs to get. Sometimes RNGezus is with you, sometimes RNGezus doesn't know you even exist.

9 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Grab a newbie and try again.  

For some reason, that always works for me.  Gets me the part I need ASAP with a shiny newbie. 

I second this, it happened with me too

Afraid as others stated its just rng, I lucked out and manged to get all pieces in about 7 runs i believe. 

4 hours ago, (XB1)GANDALF234 said:

I'm trying to make Rhino and i've killed the boss in Venus a lot of times, i have every blueprint needed but i can't get the systems, is it some kind of bug? And did it happen to someone else?

Welcome to the wonderful world of RNG.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.

Basically RNG can be a pain in the rear to get what you want to drop. My suggestion is to go run a few other missions give the boss a chance to reset so to speak then come back and try again.

Grab a newbie and try again.  

For some reason, that always works for me.  Gets me the part I need ASAP with a shiny newbie. 

13 minutes ago, (XB1)GANDALF234 said:

I'm trying to make Rhino and i've killed the boss in mercury a lot of times, i have every blueprint needed but i can't get the systems, is it some kind of bug? And did it happen to someone else?

hold up. Mercury? Rhino parts are from Venus.

I had to run that boss 19 times to get all parts for Rhino, you are not alone. It is just the nature of randomness. 

I feel ya, OP, that was me a couple nights ago with Nyx systems. Hopefully RNGesus smiles upon you soon!

Same thing happened for me with atlas system. I had dragged along a more experienced archwing player from recruitment for well over twenty runs. I felt sorry for holding him hostage late at night and I told him that he could leave after the next run. He was nice enough to do one more after that, which is when I got the part. Rng is a serious thing. Bring another player to talk to.

Systems are generally always the hardest to get from Bosses, due to a lower drop rate.

Might help to pug up, took me the better part of week and 20+ runs solo to get Rhino built, but I noticed with Frost (non-solo) I got everything in 4 runs and one night! True the RNG was with me that night, but I consistently seems to get better drops or rarer gear when teamed up vs solo.

Good luck!

I was farming for rhino untill i had three of everything, kept going wondering why I couldn't get the rhino blue print, comically I found out you have to buy the blueprint at the market. 

That was just the other day so it should be droping fine. Farming it in public was crazy fast.