Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I would love to praise this game...

(PSN)bumperwilliam

But I cant play it at all literally so broken that I cant play the game... thanks for that still waiting for this problem to be fixed. Yes I have restarted my ps4 and yes I have already uninstalled and reinstalled warframe... fix you game. As I start the game I get an error message on the starting page "unable to connect. Please try again"... also if I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the application that kinda suggests that I know how to troubleshoot thank you very much and have been have this problem since yesterday... so I have been troubleshooting for the past two days.

Edited by (PS4)bumperwilliam

3 minutes ago, (PS4)bumperwilliam said:

- still waiting for this problem to be fixed -

What is the problem? Have you reported it, submitted correspondence to support, searched through the forums or the Googles to find assistance? You're not offering much for anybody to go on here, and if by "waiting for this problem to be fixed" you literally mean you've sought no assistance while just silently waiting to see if what could be a problem only you are experiencing somehow gets fixed, then you need to offer up some details so you can actually get help. 

no problems on ps4 to login and play so far...

if you need help, share some more information.. whats wrong, what did not work, and so on.

just bring a tread up here only to bash DE will not fix your problem. instead it will do the very opposite.. so be kind, and someone will help you. i'm sure

Edited by (PS4)NewcastleDisease

il y a 21 minutes, (PS4)bumperwilliam a dit :

But I cant play it at all literally so broken that I cant play the game... thanks for that still waiting for this problem to be fixed. Yes I have restarted my ps4 and yes I have already uninstalled and reinstalled warframe... fix you game

If you have such a problem do explain as it is worrying to hear players can't play. 

25 minutes ago, (PS4)bumperwilliam said:

But I cant play it at all literally so broken that I cant play the game... thanks for that still waiting for this problem to be fixed. Yes I have restarted my ps4 and yes I have already uninstalled and reinstalled warframe... fix you game

have you tried turning your screen on?

28 minutes ago, (PS4)bumperwilliam said:

I'm sorry but there no way to fix your problem without you telling either us here or DE in a ticket what the problem is. I suggest you post more details about your situation and then we can all help you play Warframe.

31 minutes ago, (PS4)bumperwilliam said:

"I have a problem that I can't be bothered to explain, describe, or even be vague about.

I'll just say "all literally so broken", because that is going to be specific enough for a DE technician to know what I'm talking about.

Now that I have given you all the info you need, FIX IT."

Have you tried logging out and in your PSN account? Have you tried restarting your router? Have you tried changing a few configs in your router?

Whenever I had this message, it was ALWAYS my internet connection acting up, and not the game. If everyone else can log in just fine, but you can't, that might suggest it's your internet connection.

I'd just like to say (even though I am by no means an expert on console problems) that your error message is saying "Unable to Connect. Please try again" I know you said you "know how to troubleshoot" but an Unable to Connect message almost always suggests that the internet connection to the servers is not working. And as much as I'd love to say "DE IS having some server problems" there have been no posts on Twitter, Reddit, or these forums to suggest the servers went down. So, like so many people are saying on here, check your router, configs on your router. Maybe your PS4 is unable to connect to your router for whatever reason. If you use Ethernet then check and make sure the cable isn't disconnected or loose. But definitely don't go bashing in on a game that has survived for several years without a game breaking problem. (Also, don't say "thank you very much", doesn't make your post seem very professional)

Edited by Galactic_Avenger

I've seen this before.

Please press options for Warframe on your PS4 home dashboard and click on update. This has solved my problems with this bit before. Can't say there was any recent patches but since you reinstalled, you may be missing some stuff and if your PS4 isn't set to auto update, this can cause problems. 

Other than this, try to check your internet connection on your PS4. You may have an Ethernet cable loose somewhere, or your WiFi may have reset your PS4 or any number of things. 

Also, if all you've done is uninstall and reinstall, this by no means is a justification of your troubleshooting powers. All it means is you know how to uninstall and reinstall. If you're not able to go past that point, you can't really claim you've done troubleshooting. You just tried one thing and it didn't work and you came running here pointing fingers instead of even googling which you should've done if you were actually troubleshooting. 

I hope I could help more but the scarcity of detail is detrimental to the process. 🙂