Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Prime - Home of the Elite (Tour)

-Edrick-

Hey Everyone!

Well since it seems the 'hardcore' dojo architects are finally coming out of the woodworks--to show case their beautiful dojos/creations -- I thought it was time to showcase our clan's dojo as well. I introduce to you all...Dojo Prime:

Taking a slightly different approach to dojo decorating (asides from having cool and big sculptures) the clan focused on a complete dojo reskin-overhaul.  The goal was to take the current dojo default skin and transform/reskin it to look like a different, yet familiar, tile set. This dojo 2.0 renovation/reskin took the clan over 800+ hours spread across 3+ months (cuz rl).

Dojo (Prime) Lore/Features:

Spoiler

Said to be a lost (DE)relic ruin floating in space, the elite Tenno of the old Orokin Empire gathered to rebuild the prestige and glory of the Orokin (once held in their prime).  Only this time, it will be preserved through Tenno honor, skill, and comradery.  Sharing the knowledge and skills of the past to old, current, and newly-awakened Tenno, we grow and maintain the tradition of the elite.   Welcome to our home...the home of the elites:  Dojo Prime. 

Features:

• 4 fully decorated/thematic floors (Orokin/Grineer/Corpus/Hybrid) -- nature coming soon!
  • Over 40+ Rooms (including artificially created/reskinned rooms/hallways/floors and many more to come!!!)
  • Hidden Clan Vaults and Trade Posts!!!  Seamlessly-integrated to decorations, rooms, and sculptures  (scattered) through out the dojo (Can you find them all?!)
  • Organized Transport Listing.  With Main and relevant floors/rooms at the top of the list (alphabetically defaulted) to hidden (or 'outer' reaches of the dojo) at the bottom of the list (enter at your own risk)!
  • Lotus 'blessed' Throne (we are debating about washing it or preserving it in isolation due to possible presence of sentient contaminants)  

Dojo Layout/Themes:

Spoiler

4th Floor - Main Hall/Command Center (Battle Cruiser)
- Theme:  Orokin
- Rooms: Great Grand Clan Hall, Bio Lab, Chem Lab, Tenno Lab, and Energy Lab, Oracle, Orokin Lab, Dueling Pit, Elevator, and Hallways x 6
3rd Floor - Sculpture Center and Bazaar
- Theme: Hybrid (All Big and Major sculptures will be constructed on this floor)
- Rooms: Grand Clan Hall, Barracks, Temple of Honor, and Dueling Pits, Gardens, hallways x 5, etc

2nd Floor - Clan Barracks + Training Grounds and Gardens Floor
- Theme: Grineer Hybrid
- Rooms:  Great Clan Hall, Garden Leto, Obstacle Course, Dueling Pits

1st Floor - Dojo Reactor Floor
- Theme: Corpus
- Rooms: Generator rooms, hallways, First Clan Hall

Dojo Prime Photo Album:  (Imgur album here https://imgur.com/a/JsWZgc0 -- current projects/sculptures not shown yet)
ALL Images taken had 'Character Shadows' disabled...as dojo lighting and shadow casts are buggy af in the dojo-- ENJOY!

Spoiler

cyP7tNb.jpg

ABsXY50.jpg

EfTQs61.jpg

M68WYie.jpg

Q14Ru2k.jpg

pcnw27u.jpg

5ba1q7l.jpg

tw3HQ6q.jpg

R8I2RMi.jpg

fiTTTQm.jpg

AcWTHT3.jpg

KZPnexg.jpg

wZxYFhk.jpg

MVvxEdg.jpg

jLorjLj.jpg

dMIV4C6.jpg

pYu4Z0g.jpg

0VH7C6F.jpg

zQ7xhuW.jpg

X0MCThx.jpg

mHpnsoY.jpg

b3Ga1nq.jpg

LM0GLRM.jpg

gnpxBzw.jpg

RtZY7xj.jpg

K1Ebvzm.jpg

7OOSyMs.jpg

3BbHzTJ.jpg

SwUtbra.jpg

zGjiGdm.jpg

xmcI8o0.jpg

2youHYf.jpg

x1D153V.jpg

10FQRW8.jpg

UtntuYH.jpg

3hiWrZD.jpg

GHSULUw.jpg

OXe13Rf.jpg

XEV93W5.jpg

olclQ6X.jpg

p7mh7Dp.jpg

7c3034Q.jpg

fD90LJ6.jpg

TwcrKk9.jpg

6DvpEj7.jpg

bG3YzqO.jpg

nOB5hWJ.jpg

uUx1mJr.jpg

zSexVw6.jpg

7hTzAZJ.jpg

L3srQ1E.jpg

af6hSmD.jpg

pcl2Vzt.jpg

lAxwW7j.jpg

Although each floor has their particular theme and aesthetics i wanted to unify the dojo as a whole by reskinning even the hallways and elevators that led to them-- to make a noticeable transition to each corresponding floor themes.   

Well anyways that's our dojo (well at least parts of it).  I hope you enjoyed this picture tour and that it  helps contribute and inspires others to create even more awesome dojos!   #trueendgame

Edited by -Edrick-
Added/Updated! High Resolution Dojo Prime video tour!!!

On 2018-08-08 at 5:43 AM, IcicleFerret said:

I'm so glad you included a screenshot of the H.O.W.A.R.D.!

The Oracle in our Oracle Room    🤣😂

unknown.png?width=648&height=544

Holographic
Orokin
Wisdom
And
Reasoning
Dispenser

Edited by -Edrick-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎2018‎-‎08‎-‎25 at 12:14 PM, (PS4)ChrisIsHD_ said:

Man i need somone to decorate my Dojo 😞 This looks dope, Id gladly pay somone plat to do so 😄

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a market out there for 'architects for hire' by now.   

• 1 month later...

On 2018-10-18 at 8:03 PM, SpaceLaura said:

wow , stunning dojo. Great job man , looks super creative !

Thank you!!! I'm glad you enjoyed it!  Now If only it was just possible to openly visit other dojos cuz id love to see and share ideas with other architects!

3 hours ago, Dabnician said:

How long does that dojo take to load?

Depends on your computer + connection. i have a friend who plays on a strong CPU with warframe on a SSD but she uses her ..get this...phone tethering as her internet connection. It takes her approximately 5 sec to load into the dojo. 

11 hours ago, -Edrick- said:

--

Thanks, i just started decorating mine and was worried this would increase load times for people that just wanted to trade/labs. i need to find a console member to ask now, still have the same question for xbox and they seem to have more load issues then pc.

cool looking dojo btw.

Edited by Dabnician

Thank you!  Yea not sure how it will be on console. But the dojo was recently optimized to help address long load times recently. So from orbiter to dojo,  u should load in faster. 

But for some reason when u launch a mission from the dojo navigation console and return from that mission back to the dojo,  the load time for me took anywhere between 10-15 sec. (And I'm running a strong PC and connection). /shrug 

Edited by -Edrick-