The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

damage 3.0

Vedfur

now that damage 3.0 i about to come out iam wondering what it will fix or change more specifically.

the only thing i see wrong with the current damage system is the bs ohk unless you have op defense (this might be a level scaling problem but don't know if that falls under the damage category).

2 minutes ago, Walkampf said:

Try blocking.

Also, bein airborn reduces enemy accuracy.

yeah i know that... but i still think its bs. also i wanted to know what they might be fixing/chaning with damage 3.0 not how to survive higher level gameplay.

23 minutes ago, Vedfur said:

now that damage 3.0 i about to come out iam wondering what it will fix or change more specifically.

the only thing i see wrong with the current damage system is the bs ohk unless you have op defense (this might be a level scaling problem but don't know if that falls under the damage category).

It's not damage 3.0, it's melee what's changing for now. They showed a bit of what's changing on the last devstream, no mention of enemies rework, nor about knockdown.

Basically they are changing how charge, combos and channeling work, making it faster and easier to use, plus new moves like air combos and directional slam attack (from the air).

Here's the stream's link: 

1 minute ago, Dirty_H4rr1 said:

It's not damage 3.0, it's melee what's changing for now. They showed a bit of what's changing on the last devstream, no mention of enemies rework, nor about knockdown.

Basically they are changing how charge, combos and channeling work, making it faster and easier to use, plus new moves like air combos and directional slam attack (from the air).

Here's the stream's link: 

ah, ok got it mixed up then. thx 🙂

1 minute ago, Dirty_H4rr1 said:

Thanks for that. I keep seeing the Damage 3.0 everywhere and I swore I didn't hear anything about damage. Just the melee 3.0. Maybe people are freaking out when they see 3.0 anymore? 

Edited by DarthBane1

4 minutes ago, DarthBane1 said:

Thanks for that. I keep seeing the Damage 3.0 everywhere and I swore I didn't hear anything about damage. Just the melee 3.0. Maybe people are freaking out when they see 3.0 anymore? 

Haha, maybe, and since DE already mentioned they are planning on reviewing parkour again, wonder if damange 3.0 will still get mixed up with parkour 3.0

2 minutes ago, Dirty_H4rr1 said:

No problem man, hope that clears it up a bit, I'm hyped for the new changes, it looks like it will handle better.

yeah, it seems to be alot smoother and easier to use combos. as combos now are kinda hard to do when berserker hits max speed.