Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Iron Shrapnel unranked

(PSN)NachoZissou

Question

I'm going full on min-max on my new Rhino Prime after using the regular version for years and due to using the umbral mods on it I'm looking at every way to squeeze more capacity out of it. 

I see Iron Shrapnel as being 95% useful for iron skin recast with the other 5% being the other effects it produces, do you reckon I'd be missing out much by using an unranked mod just for the recast ability?

Bearing in mind the capacity saved would be going on increasing power strength and armour. 

3 answers to this question

57 minutes ago, SilentSword101 said:

I would say if you want to completely min-max your Rhino, then slap on a rank 0 Iron Shrapnel for the recastability. That's the mod's main use and you'll be much better off squeezing more power strength if thats what you want to aim for.

I think so, I've been giving it a go and if I didn't know it was an unranked mod I don't think I'd have noticed. The idea of the build is to be able to handle the hardest content in the game and I think power strength and armour boosts easily trump the modest CC and damage you get from a maxed Iron Shrapnel . 

4 hours ago, (PS4)NachoZissou said:

I'm going full on min-max on my new Rhino Prime after using the regular version for years and due to using the umbral mods on it I'm looking at every way to squeeze more capacity out of it. 

I see Iron Shrapnel as being 95% useful for iron skin recast with the other 5% being the other effects it produces, do you reckon I'd be missing out much by using an unranked mod just for the recast ability?

Bearing in mind the capacity saved would be going on increasing power strength and armour. 

I have been running Rhino Prime for months and don't use Iron Shrapnel. My builds are for using iron skin and roar. Strength and more strength.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.