[DE]Rebecca

FYI: Update 23.3.0 Tomorrow (probably)!

Woo! Excited!

1 minute ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

VAUBAN CITADEL COLLECTION

Kinda strange, since the Prime Accessories syandana that came with his Prime Access was the Citadella Prime syandana.

• Haha 2
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

I was hoping for a Sniper Deluxe skin. Hopefully Nezha or Nyx can come with that.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Does this mean he's gonna remain, well, not good? He only has 2 useful abilities and a garbage passive.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hi all!

Heads up that the Monday of this week was a Holiday, so we're a day behind schedule on all the things. You can still expect an Update this week that includes THE VAUBAN CITADEL COLLECTION! We are also including a handful of minor Vauban tweaks for this week, potentially including a new Passive (workin' on it)!

In the meantime, enjoy the what the Acolytes bring to you and we'll hopefully see you tomorrow!

Any chance it will include the capability to use the Excalibur Prime skin and helmet on Excalibur Umbra?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Will Misery be appearing this time? I didn't scan him during Shadow Debt and I really want to complete that section

• Upvote 3

Posted (edited)

*knocks on Citadel Vauban's armor*

Alphooonse! You in there? 😂

Vauban isn't on my list of favorites, but the skin looks amazing! 🙂

Will be looking out for those tweaks as well.

Edited by Aldrr
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Can't wait for all the acolytes to make an appearance, but are they going to be based on percentages of health? or every day the new ones appear?

Posted (edited)

*yawn* more cosmetics, over an abundance of Cometics oriented so called updates, and no real toys to play with still, let alone words on the revenant release....

at least FIX the random Eidolon teleports which still occur quite regulary after 10 months since PoE release

Edited by arm4geddon-117
  • Upvote 4

Wheres that melee 3.0 workshop?

• Upvote 7

Hopefully this will include Khora's BP being taken out of RNG hell and Trin/Banshee's Immortal + Mirage's Winter skins being compatible with their Prime meshes? 👀

• Upvote 4

YASSS, Vauban really needed a new passive, and some tweaks alright, love my Vauban, and gonna try to top my current fashionframe with that skin!