Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cube Problem

(PSN)ladyhorn

Salutations,

I recently got my hands on the dethcube- I love it, gave it wings, it's an adorable deth machine and I'm loathe to switch to a new sentinel yet. There's just one problem. It never uses vaporize, not once, not ever have I ever seen it fire its laser which is arguably one of its most fun (and practical) attributes. Before anyone asks, I have tinkered with my precepts and made sure it's in the upper left corner of the loadout, which I've read should give the ability highest priority- I even put swift deth in the lower right slot in case that would increase the likelihood. Still no change. If nothing else that machine gun never stops and it makes a great compass for enemies in lieu of a radar mod, but if I can't make its other precept work it will be a huge let down. I just want it to fire lasers pls help.

Edited by (PS4)ladyhorn

9 minutes ago, (PS4)ladyhorn said:

Nope, i've been testing it, standing right in the enemy's face, it floats about a foot away from them and machine guns them (slowly) to deth.

Okay, that sure sounds odd. I don't remember Vaporize have any target limitation.