Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Affinity". Operator's mask.

DeRaTar

This mask...is what every child molester wants to give to kids....other than...you know...

On a serious note...i believe that there is probably gonna be a rule about not obstructing part of the eyes....probably...so you might have to make some small adjustments to it.

Edited by Shad0wWatcher

19 часов назад, Tellakey сказал:

Damn, dude, this is the operator equivalent of Nidus Deluxe boob-arms.

It is quite predictable that now everything that has palm of the hand at model will be compared with it 🙂

7 часов назад, Shad0wWatcher сказал:

This mask...is what every child molester wants to give to kids....other than...you know...

On a serious note...i believe that there is probably gonna be a rule about not obstructing part of the eyes....probably...so you might have to make some small adjustments to it.

Yes, maybe I'll have to move a little fingers but this can only be said by using the operator's head model with the proper location and size of the eyes.

I have already done a similar mask a couple of years ago as a gift to a friend... in real life with my own hands - I made a master model and later used form for casting with reinforced plastic. Similar - with the same elements in the form of palms but the mask itself was in a fantasy style. Even earlier I also made a variant for airsoft, where the palms besides the mouth covered most of the place near the eyes and covered the head from above. Unfortunately photos of these masks I didn't have, I just did not take much photographs of my work (especially those I created as a gifts).

Can't say the style appeals to me personally DeRaTar, but I am all for player made operator cosmetics. :thumbup:

Have DE opened up operator armour and face accessories to Tennogen now? That is some awesome news if so, we have some really talent players and I would love to see what they could come up with (especially on the armour). 

1 час назад, Nasrol сказал:

Can't say the style appeals to me personally DeRaTar, but I am all for player made operator cosmetics. :thumbup:

Have DE opened up operator armour and face accessories to Tennogen now? That is some awesome news if so, we have some really talent players and I would love to see what they could come up with (especially on the armour). 

If I understood correctly then only accessories for the face.

UPD: And not now, only going to add.

Edited by DeRaTar

33 минуты назад, -QUILL_PETER- сказал:

I'm all for it. Just a suggestion, why not make a complimentary Eye and Ear version that all fit together? I would absolutely throw my money at that.

24 минуты назад, -AoN-CanoLathra- сказал:

So a 'See no evil, Hear no evil, Speak no evil' accessories set?

I would totally buy that.

I had such plans. At the moment I'm thinking how to ease the whole design so it does not seem massive. Later, when I have the strength after the illness, I will start to create.

9 часов назад, (XB1)RAG is NAROK сказал:

It is an interesting design. Just remember that DE prefers items that perhaps look similar to one thing but aren't exactly that one thing. Like with Nekros Prime, his head has a skull like feel even though it doesn't look like a skull.

This is one of the reasons why I did not detail the hands, I also weave some details of the mask right in them (the same filters). Perhaps the addition of new parts will also be a little distracting.