[DE]Megan

XB1: The Sacrifice: Update 23.1.3 (+Hotfixes)

There's too many of us being consistently booted mid match and it's not down to internet issues (trust me I've checked into it, several times). Hell I've even been kicked for losing connection to host when I was playing a quest SOLO. This issue has been affecting some others for weeks now, it's not fun and it loses all your hard-earned loot (not to mention makes it a complete deferent to do endless missions beyond first extract).

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

August 9 Hotfix #1 is now live!

• Fixed inability to complete Junctions.
  • Fixed Host migration after killing an Acolyte sometimes causing the Acolyte to spawn again. 
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1

Posted (edited)

Here's another bug.

Went to the market to purchase the new Nidus Collection, and when I pressed the purchase button, my game crashes. Logged back into Warframe and apparently the purchase came through, so now I have the skin. Excited to see it with my colors, but Warframe also crashes when equipping it. Previewing doesn't work either. So I'm basically unable to use the new skin.

Later stumbled across another issue, I can't trade anymore without my game crashing as well.

Edited by (XB1)aKalibur
nvm
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Is anyone else getting these white lines on the Nidus/Kubrow skins and armor?

Edit: nvm. I guess it's supposed to look like that. If I'd known it looks like that with dark colors, I'd never have bought it. Oh well.

Edited by (XB1)Lycentia

Just wish that they would fix the “your network connection has been lost. You will return to main menu” problem of gave a solution to it. As much as I want to play this game , I can’t because of this problem. 

• Haha 1

Could we get the Phryke collection un-bundeled? I'm not a fan of Nidus or any warframe with over complicated abilities, but would love to get the kubrow parts of the collection. I won't be buying the Nidus skin, but if it is un-bundeled I will purchase the kubrow parts!

August 9th Hotfix #2

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

August 9th Hotfix #2

Cool thanks are you guys launching any other hotfixes?? 

• Haha 1

Just now, (XB1)Cyberwecker03 said:

Cool thanks are you guys launching any other hotfixes?? 

Hopefully it's the Nidus Phryke Skin crash.

Posted (edited)

Cant seem to play, hard reset, now loading screen boss is OP.

Will have to play fashion frame after work.

16 hours later issue is ongoing. I NED MAH NIDUS SKANZ.

Please. Sugar on top. Sunflower kisses.

Double Edit: Do I get a log in bonus refund if this persists to that point? Should definitely let me (us) get logins through the Warframe app, can run our foundry on it...

Edited by (XB1)Evilpricetag
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Anyone else having the problem of not getting rewards from acolytes that are in defense missions? I’ve done about 7 now and only gotten the reward from 2 of them. Bugs me because most of them are torment and I’d like to get argon scope but the game isn’t even giving me any acolyte rewards from defense.

Edited by (XB1)The Doctor1012
  • Haha 1

Keeps getting frozen at 0% connecting on the opening loading screen ever since the new update, I've hard reseted it multiple times and it's not a connection problem.

• Haha 1

Thanks so much for this guys, now we just need discounted Plat like the PS guys got so we can get our hands on all that Tennogen goodness!!!

In all my years of gaming I've never had to uninstall/reinstall to fix an issue, I've hard reset 3 times, Mr. Resette would be SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW!!!!!! !! !! But its Warframe & I'm desperate.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Since the update I am having these issues :

1) when I play in multi and I go to navigation : impossible to create a session

In order to bypass it, I have to manualy create a session with the "+" Icon

2) there is no more chat : no region, no squad, no pm ... nothing at all ...

Do I have to reinstall the game ?

• Haha 1