Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1: The Sacrifice: Update 23.1.3 (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

On ‎2018‎-‎08‎-‎17 at 4:20 AM, (XB1)B1GB0INT89 said:

Fix the mid game disconnections on Xbox One that leave you with no loot after farming for 30 minutes. (Alot) Pls.

i have had the same problem. ever time i join a game it just disconnects me to my ship and i tryed ever possible. way to fix it wish i could play but it something. on the games end if i find a fix i will tell you

Am 17.8.2018 um 13:20 schrieb (XB1)B1GB0INT89:

Fix the mid game disconnections on Xbox One that leave you with no loot after farming for 30 minutes. (Alot) Pls.

I am always getting nervous when the survival timer reaches 20 minutes and no one wants to extract. I have no idea how many ressources i lost due to this disconnects.

First, thank you for all these updates/fixes 🙂! Second, please fix mirage prime so that the kills done by her clones counts to her overall damage done in missions, even at times when I have the most kills her damage output will sometimes be in the single digits. I’m almost positive that it’s still affecting her efficiency in elite sanctuary onslaught

1 hour ago, (XB1)LEatHafACe1982 said:

Does anyone feel like consoles are slipping further and further behind? Theres so much stuff that came out even like 2 months ago that we still haven't gotten. Im excited for venus and all but I really want some of those things! Take my moneyyyyy 

Are you referring to Tennogen stuff? Because really we're not that far behind in terms of content.

Yes, tennogen. We're way behind, blade of the lotus, nova corpra, all of those. And i could be exaggerating but it seems like long long ago some of those came out on PC. Plus the vauban rework, deluxe, etc. I know that one wasnt that long ago it just seems like the stack is getting taller and taller than it used to before they get around to us. Idk maybe I'm just impatient. 

Archived