[DE]Danielle

PS4 The Sacrifice: Update 23.1.3 (+ Hotfixes)

August 9th Hotfix #1

• Fixed Obsidian Corvus Syandana and Nikana Obsidian Skin from the new Obsidian Corvus Pack appearing as filepaths in your Arsenal.
  • Fixed Host migration after killing an Acolyte sometimes causing the Acolyte to spawn again. 

3 hours ago, (PS4)silvia95guy said:

Having a huge issue with mod slots with a Warframe, follower, or weapon, the issues the same across the board. I have a Warframe/weapon with a capacity of 60, with all the mods slots filled, saying I have a capacity of 0/60, which is normal. Now to the issue, I scroll over to a config b which has no mods applied, and it says my capacity is 0/60, instead of 60/60. Making it impossible to apply any mods.

Edit: So, it looks like the configurations are glitched or something. I can still apply mods that are on the full configurations, and then change the mod loadout from there. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)MERCENARY_X334 said:

Silvia95guy I'm having the same problem I thought it was just me.

2 hours ago, (PS4)LubzinNJ said:

Having this issue as well, how did you "fix" it?

Hey guys! We have this logged and are working on a fix! Temporary solution for the time being would be what silvia95guy suggested (swapping mods out on main config), while it is not ideal it'll at least give you the ability to swap your mods around if needed while we work on getting this fix out to you. 

Thank you! 

Posted (edited)

I have some issue while try to do builds. Like i don't have the correct space for mods...

Ok, i see now someone already reported this :thumbup:

Edited by (PS4)ghinellil

1 hour ago, (PS4)Vlader75 said:

Hi guys! Thanks for this wonderful update, but I can't update on my PS4 because it said "not space enough to update". That's weird because I have 55Gb free, anyone know the size of this update? Any recommendations? Thanks in advance! 

This is actually a PS4 issue. I'm not entirely sure myself how it works, but I've done a ton of research on this issue, because a lot of people run into this problem with a lot of games. Anyway, as I understand it, the PS4 has a very strange way of working with file sizes and free space. In order to install anything on the PS4 Hard Drive you need double the space of the main game. So for example if Warframe is let's say 45GB in size and a new patch/update comes out and let's say the new update is 500MB in size. You would then need double the amount of free space of the main game (45GB x 2) plus the extra 500MB. So to install the new 500MB update you need at least 90GB of free space. I don't know why the PS4 is like this, but a lot of people have storage space problems because of this. The PS4 has a very strange way of how it does things. At any rate it is recommended to always have at least 140GB of free space on your PS4 Hard Drive at all times. Otherwise you are going to run into problems with the console telling you that you don't have enough space, even when only trying to install a 5MB file. (Also keep in mind that the PS4 reserves up to 100GB of Hard Drive space for the system. So if you have a 500GB Hard Drive then you only have access to 400GB of that space.)

There are various sources on the web that go into detail about exactly how the PS4 works with file sizes and storage space, but it's all very confusing if you ask me. The short version is you basically always need double the size of the main game in free space whenever you want to install a new update. Always check the file size of the main game every time before you download a new update, and then you will know you need twice that amount of free space.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Well, F**K.  One of the BEST fashion frame releases in an update..EVER.

Goodbye, money...Goodbye Plat.

Well done, creators.  Well done, DE!

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

4 hours ago, (PS4)silvia95guy said:

Having a huge issue with mod slots with a Warframe, follower, or weapon, the issues the same across the board. I have a Warframe/weapon with a capacity of 60, with all the mods slots filled, saying I have a capacity of 0/60, which is normal. Now to the issue, I scroll over to a config b which has no mods applied, and it says my capacity is 0/60, instead of 60/60. Making it impossible to apply any mods.

Edit: So, it looks like the configurations are glitched or something. I can still apply mods that are on the full configurations, and then change the mod loadout from there. 

Same Hope it can get Hotfixed!

This stuff is bs de add more  to the story instead  of giving  us bs stuf l like fix the relics  system    or add more guns or rework all the frames for god sake add more skins to the unpopular frames 2 like inaros need better skins 2 not just nidus  geez de do better i been playing  since beta and stuff still Hasn't  gotten  better u still make short story mode that i beat 2 fast and dont get me start about  how easy everything  the story is all im saying  do better de plz for the love of god 

6 minutes ago, (PS4)gunsots113 said:

This stuff is bs de add more  to the story instead  of giving  us bs stuf l like fix the relics  system    or add more guns or rework all the frames for god sake add more skins to the unpopular frames 2 like inaros need better skins 2 not just nidus  geez de do better i been playing  since beta and stuff still Hasn't  gotten  better u still make short story mode that i beat 2 fast and dont get me start about  how easy everything  the story is all im saying  do better de plz for the love of god 

Lmao

August 9th Hotfix #2

5 hours ago, (PS4)EishiroSugata555 said:

Banshee's Resonating Quake is still bugged.. for the past three updates now it has been. I sincerely hope you guys look into this. As it is cost a load of energy just to use one Sound Quake.

It's not bugged. They made a terrible change to it and updated the wording on the mod after the fact, so lots of people were in the dark. Resonating Quake makes the ability count as a cast instead of a channel.

9 hours ago, (PS4)KAZZILLA99 said:

Console is still not up to date with tennogen, we're even missing things from the very first round :€

DE didn't promise any old tennogen this update and explicitly said that the new round on PC wasn't going to be in this update.  Next update will likely bring half of the current PC round to us...

Bug report: I am formaing my kavats and every time that I select them when they reach rank 30 all the mods that they previously had are removed. So my builds are gone from them and I have to re-mod them for the past build and them add another forma or see if I do need the extra forma or not. I didn't notice if happened with my hellminth charger since I didn't forma it.

On August 9, 2018 at 8:48 AM, (PS4)NOVA_LV8 said:

It's roughly 500 MB. The download was quick but it took about 10 minutes to install for me.

Try the following.

• If you got any junk you don't need installed, try removing it.
  • If you have any games or applications running, make sure all applications are closed by restarting the PS4 by powering off and on again.
  • If still no luck, you could try rebuild the PS4 database. Be warned your recently played games list will reset. You'll have to Google instructions for that. Usually says it takes hours but usually 5 minutes for me.

If possible delete all video, pictures and games you dont play anymore. I use an external for games i play once in a while and keep main games i always play on the system. Also if you delete a game take a USB drive and save game files. So when you decide to install game again. You can upload the saved files. You really dont have to but just in case you should . Ive deleted games and reinstalled them months later and the save file on my system loaded my last save. One thing is download cloud saves of old games to a usb and erase them to make room for new games. Some games example: update w/200MB of data but require 10GB of space. Idk why maybe due to all future updates but when looking at the data its blank, lol. Anyways, point is its okay to delete games. Your system saves the last game data and if its digital its in your library.

Posted (edited)

Patchnotes state that Ivara’s Artemis Bow arrows was fixed to be able to customize them, but there’s nothing under Artemis Bow’s appearance tab that indicates that you can change its arrows. Console patch oversight?

edit: If the patchnote implies Artemis Bow’s “Accent” tab affecting the arrow coloration/aesthetic, that’s barely noticeable imo. I figure this patchnote made it possible to have Artemis Bow the option to equip arrow skins.

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23

Don't know if this was reported yet.

I don´t know if it's a general issue on PS4 or just me but I have updated the game to the latest patch and I don't know why from time to time it pops the annoucement that a new update is available and that I need to restart the game even though the game is updated to the latest patch. I find it a bit annoying to restart the game everyonce in a while to keep playing...

I wish you guys would make vacuum mod available for kubrows an kavats i would use my kubrows an kavats more if it was available for them 

• Upvote 1

I don't know if it is a bug or not, it feels like one though, since the new update I have been getting the message to restart the game several times a day because a new update was received. yet i get no hotfix message ingame or when using the check for update option in the dashboard I get the message that the current version is the latest one. It is quite annoying.

Saw recently pc got a mesa not losing her toggle sprint after going into peacemaker, was that not included in this update? Just want to make sure it is eventually coming to console too, my left thumbstick is going to report me for abuse soon.

What is the latest update if i can ask, is it 1.61?

I play daily until today without problems.

now i restart my ps4 and would start the game but it not want to connect, it say ' unable to connect. please ensure you have the latest wareframe update installed'.

If i check my update history it says that i have the latest update 1.60 beast of sanctuary.

What i can do now so that i can play again my game?

I have place enough on my hd, so thats not the problem.