Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 The Sacrifice: Update 23.1.3 (+ Hotfixes)

So.. When are we gonna get ANY of these updates that have been rolling in for PC? I'm over here feeling like a redheaded step-child.

Are we EVER getting the Event to rebuild the relays??

How do you expect ANY PS4 content creators to make a living when we're fighting over the Scraps that the PC crowd leave?

We haven't even gotten our second round of Tennogen.  While,  the PC crowd got it all at once..  Just.. Why?! Who thought that was a good business move?

I have currently left the game,  because of the PS4 content drought. 

Y'all know Forsaken is out right? How do you hope to remain competitive on the PS4 platform with ZERO new content?

34 minutes ago, (PS4)StrategicWarlord said:

So.. When are we gonna get ANY of these updates that have been rolling in for PC? I'm over here feeling like a redheaded step-child.

Are we EVER getting the Event to rebuild the relays??

Relax, have a coffee, and read the announcements section occasionally 🙂  Console gets fewer updates less often, but updates are rolled togther based on when a solid one can be submitted to, and pass, first party certification - unlike PC they can't just throw it out whenever, which is a double edged sword (slower updates for us, but fewer first time bugs and we can get the benefit of seeing the quirks and issues before they land on us). "In Cert" means we could be looking at getting the update as early as next week depending on how quickly Sony and MS move.

As or the Relay event, it's mentioned in the link below too (no date yet, but it's in the works)

2 hours ago, (PS4)Voidkraken said:

Relax, have a coffee, and read the announcements section occasionally 🙂  Console gets fewer updates less often, but updates are rolled togther based on when a solid one can be submitted to, and pass, first party certification - unlike PC they can't just throw it out whenever, which is a double edged sword (slower updates for us, but fewer first time bugs and we can get the benefit of seeing the quirks and issues before they land on us). "In Cert" means we could be looking at getting the update as early as next week depending on how quickly Sony and MS move.

As or the Relay event, it's mentioned in the link below too (no date yet, but it's in the works)

Oh I'm sure he knows all of that, warframe's still PAINFULLY boring atm on consoles.

Archived