Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Update 23.3.0 + 23.3.0.1

[DE]Megan

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hotfix 23.3.0.1 is now live!

Fixes:

No fix for the Icarius Syandana? It's bugged since you guys released Nidus Deluxe, the animation is broken, no animation at all.

Oh and thanks for the other things on the update, btw. 

Vauban Deluxe looks hella good, i'm in love with the way the metal colors are displayed 10/10.

Would have been cool if the Tesla Link augment was intrinsic to Vauban's 1 and that a new augment was created where the charge time was reduced and gave a status proc based on color or something.

Also wish his Minelayer ability was totally changed so it wasn't Minelayer.  lol

Though the skin is absolutely stunning!

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the Vauban Citadel Collection!

With all these amazing cosmetics and skins introduced, it would be amazing if Excalibur Umbra could be allowed to equip Excalibur Prime's helmet/skin. Although I am not a Founder, it would be nice if this was a precedent for customization and future Umbra Warframes. Player choice is one of the major successes of Warframe, and expanding this would be beneficial to players and a fantastic Quality of Life.

Also, Exalted Melee weapons should recieve 10 mod points from stance mods as it would increase build diversity.

Hes not excaliber Prime though, that would just cause way more problems then it would fix. Basically your asking DE to add something to the game which only a very small amount of players could take advantage of and enjoy. Let Umbra be Umbra and Prime be Prime.

DE could make Vauban really great 

Many people want him to have a deployable Turret that in combination with his Bastille would be a really fun Defensive playstyle 

The Turret could cycle through some different weapons such as Opticor (Slow firing death beam) Ignis (Basically a flamethrower) Supra (Energy minigun) Penta (Grenade launcher that links enemies) 

Have it scale from melee mods like Atlas and other certain frames

The turret could be an Exalted weapon which would be great for DE in terms of getting players to level up and keep playing 

So drop Bastille to capture enemies and drop the turret to help kill them and further pick off others who are attempting to get close on the defending point 

He would be fun in POE and other open areas 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Vauban's Passive has changed! Vauban's new passive: "Deal 25% extra damage to incapacitated enemies". 

What is an incapacitated enemy? do they have to be asleep, do they have to be CCed? is that what you are calling cc now? WHAT THE IN THE BLAZING HELL DO YOU MEAN?

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Repelling Bastille Augment now pushes additional enemies outwards every 4s. 

Please note, this functionality is supposed to be in ADDITION to the normal/historic Repelling Bastille - not replacing. Next Hotfix will repair this bug!

(Hotfix) <i think most of the community want a fix for the Icarius Syandana issue

The inability to move, stays flat on the back and Clips in bodyparts

Pls DE fix some issues that the Communty posts in the Forums. Like the fix you have done to the Ki'teer sekhara and the Icarius Syandana you fixed some issues but destroyed it after the fix... And there is still no fix for this.... I spend money on it an want to use it but i refuse to wear broken cosmetics. 

JUst did some testing on repelling, it's even worse than I thought.

1. the 4sec window where enemies do whatever they want. Whn you pick a CC frame you generally want *reliable CC* not CC on a 4sec cd.

2. the push sends them flying out of your shoot's range.

3. it's still buggy, gg

I'd rather take back the buggy pre rework augment with one enemy going in every 4min as a bug instead of this.

Have been getting a message stating that I need to check my firewall Port numbers as of the last several hotfixes.  I have not changed any of my router settings in the 2 years I have been playing WF.  And have not received the Port number issue error at any time until maybe the past 2 recent weeks.  I have an extensive background in tech and network management and it is not an issue on my end.  DE has done something recently that has cuased this error message to begin showing up.

When you equip the mortier skin on the galatine, in the idle animation, the warframe holds it the same way it holds the galatine, is it possible to have the same holding position as the scindo (since it resemble an axe and not a blade and the cliping is terrible)?

13 minutes ago, ThePhyx said:

Still no fix for Icarius Syandana?? Seems like it should be an easy fix, since it was perfect originally, and then broken with an update.

Our team is investigating this for a fix - stay tuned! 

Thanks! 

Have you guys considered turning the concussion portion of minelayer into a pseudo-exalted weapon (the way atlas gara and khora work)? Maybe use primary or secondary mods to allow for some modding and scalability? 

High base status and some usable crit stats, base radiation, would allow for some neat combos with weapons

Just a thought

The new melee skin breaks the Zenistar's disk. The front of the right Maggor Towsun leg armor is clipping into the Vauban deuluxe skin and is oddly angled on the Nidus deuluxe skin. The normal Maggor right leg armor does not have this problem.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Vauban's Passive has changed! Vauban's new passive: "Deal 25% extra damage to incapacitated enemies". 
    • Whether by Vauban's own CC'ing abilities, or the abilities of others, Vauban can amplify his damage against the incapacitated! 
  •  

Can we please get a little more details and transparency on this. 

• is the 25% bonus just for ability damage of Vauban or all damage dealt (like from weapons)
  • Does this scale with Ability strength?

Too many details are left in the dark with the game.

Thanks 🙂

17 minutes ago, OriginalBoss said:

DE could make Vauban really great 

--long list of good ideas clipped for brevity---

He would be fun in POE and other open areas 

I want to emphasize this.  Vauban right now is crap in PoE because even with a 190% range build he still can't cover even the smallest defense areas, even with 4 bastilles deployed.  Especially with Fortuna next on the schedule, it would've been nice to see a change that would give him ANY usefulness in long-distance fights.

While I'm not against a turret, people seem to be forgetting that Tesla basically already IS a turret, just without turret art.  It's a Shock/Amprex turret.  That's what it is.  If a deployable turret ability had very different functionality - something like the Opticor turret sounds nice - then that's fine, I guess.

What I'd prefer is deployable Spider Mines.  Like literal, 6-legged robots that follow me around, then charge the nearest enemy and explode in a small (like 3m) radius dealing moderate damage (maybe 500 blast damage before modding?).  Vauban would deploy them one at a time, but could have 3 at a time following him.  THAT would be more useful to me.  Again, not against a turret, but it seems to me Vauban's entire kit is already made for A) CC and B) sitting still.  A moderate damage ability that's useful while on the move would be a good change.

Archived