Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Update 23.3.0 + 23.3.0.1

[DE]Megan

I'm not used to writing posts but I feel the need to this time.

With all my respect towards DE, this rework is a joke, exept his passiv.

-Tesla is still useless because it's uncapable of zapping more than 1 enemy per shoot and per hour. It's to slow for the pace of the game. For exemple, Khora's WHIPCLAW deals AOE with good damages. 

-Minelayer is filled with useless gimmicks.

1) Bounce has been useless since parcour 2.0.

2) Trip lazer lacks consistency for it's only reliable against infested cause they're the only one to run into this ability often enough to make it feels like it's doing something. 

3) Shred is still a time limited debuff that need an entire specific build that doesn't suit Vauban's other abilities. While Oberon can whipe out enemie's armor in 2 cast for ever.

- The augment Repelling Bastille. What a shame, it had one known insue that only needed to be fixed for it to be very good. But it has been nerfed and left bugged. Why  ?

I don't really understand the way Vauban is treated, he need some simple tweaks to  solve the issues that players are complaining about. He wouldn't be overpowered  at all compered to some other frames, like Saryn or Ash or Equinox, or other. He could be enjoyable and fun to play. But the only thing he receives is a slow casting for Tesla to be nearly usefull in a fast paced game. A forever bugged augment that can now only work every 4 seconds, again, in a fast paced game.

One positiv note is his passiv that makes a lot of sens in his theme.

So DE, with all my respect for you and the game I love since the beginning, Why such a bad rework ? Will there be some other rework for him like there have been for Saryn and Oberon ?A good passiv can't save him.

It can't be its final state.

PS: I'm french, sory for the bad english.

what i think of a vauban (turret-themed) device guy concept 

1 - deploys a turret that has a default that is similar to a tesla coil (only 1 can be deployed at a time?) 
     -- during tinker, teammates can shoot the turret with another element that will be combined with electricity (same as zeph's 4th) 
2 - turns the turret into a dispenser that shoots out bullets, heal, energy, and damage/armor buff orbs 
3 - tinker -- empower the turret, can be charged 2x/3x/4x, exceeding charges makes it overload and explode dealing aoe dmg 
         on tesla turret = continously charge 3rd skill = makes tesla turret deal 250% more damage / x2 range / shoot faster 
         on support dispenser = makes a barrier (range dependent) besides all the items it dispenses, makes teammates inside range invulnerable 
4 - throws a conduit that does the same effect as it used to be, during tinker, the conduit also shoots electricity on nearby opponents dealing damage + stunlocks the same as 1st skill 

passive = same as the new one ( "Deal 25% extra damage to incapacitated enemies". ) , but also increases hp/energy regen per incapacitated enemy

16 hours ago, Covert_X said:

Ive had the personal quarters segmant built for 3 days, should the apostacy proloug have appeared by now? i still havent seen it

Approach the “glowing orb” by the window in personal quarters and use context action to start the quest.

On 2018-08-09 at 10:46 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Tesla is now ‘held to charge’ for increased Damage & Status Chance.

if you make the charge time like the old bows, that being WAY TO #*!%ING LONG, and make it so that you can only do so little to change the speed, NO ONE IS GOING TO APPRECIATE THAT

I've been away for a few days and missed this. But it seems the sturdy looking deluxe skin hasn't come with rework for the squishy Vauban's lackluster abilties.
That charge mechanic for the tesla was kept, even though literally nobody will ever use it, just like Ember's charge mechanic. Nobody likes charging abilities in a fast paced game, specially on abilities that don't do much and don't synergize with others. That barely counts as a fix for Vauban to make me wanna buy the skin. Why would I get a deluxe skin for a frame I don't care one bit about?
For his passive, I think you should also be looking at increasing his status and crit chance to compensate for how bad this frame is. It already does nothing better than other frames. 

1 hour ago, YienShin said:

why I can't play? or press the button play? after downloading the update of warframe? please help me

Sounds like it might be worth checking with Warframe support and making a ticket, but could it be that flash has been disabled on your system or another program blocking the play button?

Archived