Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Update 23.3.0 + 23.3.0.1

[DE]Megan

vor 19 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Repelling Bastille Augment now pushes additional enemies outwards every 4s. 

So instead of an unreliable instant push,we get a very slow pulsing wereas plenty of enemies walk straight through unaffected...huh
suggestion: decrease cycle to 2 sec or even 1 so it still actually serves its purpose

21 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the Vauban Citadel Collection!

With all these amazing cosmetics and skins introduced, it would be amazing if Excalibur Umbra could be allowed to equip Excalibur Prime's helmet/skin. Although I am not a Founder, it would be nice if this was a precedent for customization and future Umbra Warframes. Player choice is one of the major successes of Warframe, and expanding this would be beneficial to players and a fantastic Quality of Life.

As a founder I would love this but a member of DE's staff actually messaged me directly yesterday saying they had no plans of doing this currently. Keep up the good fight though. If they get enough feedback they may change their minds.

Darn, a nerf to Bastille augment and his tesla is still trash; can't even kill a level 60 ancient with 200% power strength and his augment. I guess the 25% extra damage is good but woulda been nice to have a passive that helped the entire team out and not just him; skin is dope though!

Thank you for the fix! Though I do have some issues in the game on more of modeling and decoration.
1. The Icarius wing syandana is flat now, it doesn't animate in mission, nor just when equipped
2. The Baro Ki'Teer Sekhara appears under the warframe when equipped.
---

Other glitches I found:
1. Zephyr walks super slow in relays, I suspect that its because of her passive of slow falling caused the glitch.
2. When you shake someone's hand in relays it appears to someone else that they fused together while doing the handshake animation.
--
Oh and some small features that it would make a lot of peoples happy if you add them:
1. Umbra free walking in the orbiter, instead of standing still like normal warframes when you hop to operator mode.
2. Why not add another sitting animation, for benches and seats, if not then what are the seats for in the orbiter?
3. A d d  a  h u g  a n i m a t i o n   p l e a  s e.

The skin and pack is cool and all, but may you guys please fix Mirage Prime's color bleeding bug from after using eclipse, the Akbolto Prime's firing color not changing when energy color is changed, give Nova Prime her gold orbs for her null star, and implement the Icarius Syandana animation back? 

Tesla is now chargeable, costing twice the energy and taking about 2 seconds to charge for (seemingly) double damage and (seemingly) double status chance; how is this better than just casting Tesla twice? I don't see the point, I expected a way bigger bonus for charging these things so long like 100% status or maybe 4x damage, this is just kinda pointless.

27 minutes ago, Voltage said:

With all these amazing cosmetics and skins introduced, it would be amazing if Excalibur Umbra could be allowed to equip Excalibur Prime's helmet/skin. Although I am not a Founder, it would be nice if this was a precedent for customization and future Umbra Warframes. Player choice is one of the major successes of Warframe, and expanding this would be beneficial to players and a fantastic Quality of Life.

You cannot use something that you do not own, so it's a no

I thought we might get titania's change to collision damage this patch... maybe they're fixing the other stuff that needs fixing on her too...

And no fix mentioned for the black boxes some of us are getting on PoE...

OMYGAWD, Vauban already? DE is on fire! great updates every week!

believe every single post that say "thank you", we are trully glad to be here and we all apreciate your efforts boyz ^-^, the game is changing into something fantastic,

GG WP.

P.S.: cant wait till the melee 3.0, take all the time you want it will worth the wait 😃

Archived