Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Update 23.3.0 + 23.3.0.1

[DE]Megan

Thanks for the update, after a few testing, Vauban has clearlly improved, but a sugestion will be to change the repel from 4s to 2s, because some enemies like ospreys and chargers still reach the inside of the bastille pretty fast

"Please bring back the ESC menu button, so i dont have to Alt F4 is got stuck or anything happend while iam in my orbiter(host migration while extracting make me and other teamsquad stuck in orbiter/cant move) . Please... Realy2 Please....

Warframe0382.jpg

The only thing that realy2 needed in all games menu. Please bring it back."

...so? Its rly need!

34 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Tesla is now ‘held to charge’ for increased Damage & Status Chance.

The charging takes forever, so it feels way better to just throw 3 uncharged at the same spot. The effectiveness of the skill is really underwhelming either way though...

Really unhappy about these changes tbh. The best change is his passive and that's great. The 1 buff is weak at best and unreliable at worst. It just doesn't feel like enough damage. No buffs to Concuss or Shred grenades and Bounce and Trip Wire still exist and are useless. I would like to see something to replace trip wire/bounce. Maybe a deplorable turret? Furthermore, with the current meta being damage, I'd love to see his 3 get damage on it. Maybe combine it with 1 to make the net electrified? Same with 4, want more damage and perhaps synergy with his 1. 

Implement these changes and Vauban could be wonderful. This is definitely a step in the right direction, he just needs more to be great. 

Hey DE

So...

1) You finally acknowledge that Vauban needs a touch up

2) You nerf a perfectly fine augment

3) You add a charge mechanic that is probably not going to be worth it while ignoring the actual issue with his 1

4) His 2 remains completely untouched

Well....I'm....disappointed. Terribly.

I'll admit his passive is nice.

41 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased the gain on the ‘Your Creator’ Somachord tune.

I'm curious about what this means. If it means it's easier to get the Somachord in the Sacrifice quest easier. I don't fully understand it.

Overall, the new skin looks interesting. Always appreciate seeing the bug fixes and New UI improvements as well. It will be much easier to see empty slots now.

Archived