Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

not enough free space to update

(PSN)Gimmetrix

Update 1.61 on ps4 was incoming so logged off after it was deployed and safe, try to update and it says I dont have enough space free. So I check and I have 50 GB free space on my ps4, so I delete a couple things and now have 60 GB free and still would not install. I rebuild the database through safe mode to see if it's that and still not enough space. I delete more and now 70 GB free, finally updates. So what's the deal? Why should I have to have so much free space for an update with some new cosmetics and bug fixes, why should I have to delete stuff I shouldn't have to just to install a simple small update? Makes no sense, even if everything had to be uncompressed theres no way it would take that much room otherwise nobody would be able to do major updates with anything but Warframe on their console. Maybe I was the only one with the issue but who knows.

edit: I understand it may be a ps4 thing and that's just how it works, basically telling me I have space, but I can never use it all, which is a mind numbing flaw

Edited by (PS4)Gimmetrix
just cause