Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #215: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

ac0d7c73b67d1ee7cced3198abbb94fb.jpg

Rebecca and Megan return to hunt down the Acolytes with the newest fortress of ingenuity and style, Vauban Citadel and his Mortier Heavy Axe Skin! 

PLUS, check out the newest Fan Art, hear about how YOUR dog or cat could have its own custom fur pattern in Warframe, and don’t miss your chance at a Limbo Prime Access giveaway!

See you here tonight, August 9th at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

hear about how YOUR dog or cat could have its own custom fur pattern in Warframe

Whoa whoa whoa hang on! Fur pattern contest?

Or is this a customization sneak-peek into pets 2.0? :3

Either way, will be watching for the fun times! 😉 

please tell us our vauban is getting more buff. this rework. was not very well with nerf to 3rd. can we maybe have his 3rd shock foes within it. held and shocked with 250 damage over each sec? passive is nice. also need a littie armor buff as i see the armor was meant to work with his old passive. in my eyes anyways 

24 minutes ago, (PS4)Pauloluisx said:

No Twitch drops? There haven't been for a while... Keep up the great work tho! Love you DE!

Twitch drops are happening on every Warframe channel for the Sacrifice rerun so that is why they are not having a different drop as it would probably break the system.

I love the idea of more pet customization but when can we expect to be able to customize the energy color of pets? I mean, if it's genetic cloning/modification should be possible. Maybe it's just me but my OCD is going nuts when my pet energy does not match my warframe. </3

Hello Rebbecca. Since the last Patch, the Community is dissappointed in DEs Rework skill, because Vauban feels even worse and clunckier than he was before, which is one of the saddest thing that could happen. As a Booben Lover I have lost all hopes for a good rework and I am asking here, if you could convince the others for a Vauban Devoloper workshop, where we can help reworking him. His 3 feels nerfed (it probably is)and his comllete kit is worse than one Abiligy of Khora. Please look at Reddit and otzer Forums to seee what I mean.

Good Night,

A Vauban Lover who cares about him

Megan and Rebecca.  Can we still ask questions of the developers?

One question I have had is... how does the number of enemy's scale conceptually with players?  Does it like double with each player? or maybe go up by 25%?  I been working on some graphs to explain to new player at least as a concept why teamwork even is important when grinding in warframe, so knowing this might help.

Archived