Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Capacity bug when switching Configs (FIXED)

(PSN)EmpiricalGehenna

Same on XB1.
What's more, if you try switching mod configs to make a new one, your mods will carry over from the previous config (sometimes they'll be unequiped and added to the mod pool (even if you're sorting mods by aura/exilus/etc.), but they'll still be considered equiped). You also can't equip a different aura mod in the new config as it thinks you are trying to equip two aura mods together; same goes for duplicate mods with lesser ranks.
Pretty borked. Only way to get around it is by exiting/reentering upgrades screen every time you switch configs

All my weapon mod values are glitched bad. all weapons are showing values far far lower than they were previously ( my dual kamas p, element usually at 300-400 now sits at 70). fully ranked mods act like unranked. My mod capacity is showing wrong. found this out by trying to put all the mods in another load out to see if i got normal values. yet i would get a 0/60 capacity putting in exact same mods minus one mod tho it will still let me apply it. My mod organization tabs are showing all wrong ( stances, rivens, naramon, ect.) will show random mix matches of other mods. its a big mess. I'm hopping for a fix not involving un & reinstall. data caps & all.

Wow ok lol, Warframe just updated a couple seconds ago for me & i already noticed a bug, Anybody else having this bug that whenever you go into upgrade a frame or weapon the remaining capacity is stuck on what config you had selected when clicking on that weapon, so to get the right capacity for another config you have to switch it back out then go back into upgrades?

Just now, (PS4)steelrsfn75 said:

Same on PS4. Also I would advice do not use forma. I used one on Gara and it took my forma but did not let me pick my polarity. So now I have to rank her up from 0 without the benefit of having another polarity.

Ouch... I'm sure DE could get your forma back at least. I'm not sure to what extent they can do to give you a polarity or re-level your Gara.

Hey guys! We have this logged and are working on a fix! Temporary solution for the time being would be what (ps4)silvia95guy suggested in a different thread (swapping mods out on main config), while it is not ideal it'll at least give you the ability to swap your mods around if needed while we work on getting this fix out to you. 

Thank you! 

hace 2 minutos, (PS4)ForNoPurpose dijo:

Dont worry, the mods added with fake capacity will "kick out" the origonal mods and you wont get the full effect. In essance it only will look like you have all those mods equipped.

Well, at least for me the only mod that doesn't get the full effect is umbral intensify, the others worked fine i think

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! We have this logged and are working on a fix! Temporary solution for the time being would be what (ps4)silvia95guy suggested in a different thread (swapping mods out on main config), while it is not ideal it'll at least give you the ability to swap your mods around if needed while we work on getting this fix out to you. 

Thank you! 

Thank you Danielle. Is there an ETA for the fix?

A hotfix just went live on XB1 and PS4 to resolve the following issues: 

• Fixed issue of having 0 capacity in all of your Configs when the max was hit in Config A, ultimately rendering you unable to add Mods to other Configs. 
  • Fixed an issue with negative Mod capacity when swapping in and out of the modding screen. 

Thank you!