The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What the color used in the gold parts in primes

EoFallen

3 hours ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Tenno color pallet, there's a gold color.

In the standard colors, there is no gold.  Just Bronze.

i thinks its strange that u can't get the exact gold that is used on primes and if u use the orokin palette it looks orange

5 minutes ago, EoFallen said:

i thinks its strange that u can't get the exact gold

You think it's strange they won't let you make any metallic exactly Prime Gold? If you're using a Prime item, it's the default. If you aren't using a Prime item, you can't really replicate it. Seems like it is intentional.

there is a far better option in the “shamrock” color palette (it’s a palette that comes around every st patrick’s day and can be bought for 1 credit in the orbiter store) it’s the closest if not exact same color as the default gold 

The gold on each prime weapon and warframe seems to have slight difference.

It really depends on personal preference. I use yellowish-orange for gold color(champagne). Shamrock and Twilight usually do the trick for me.

Edited by yles9056

I use the Fire palatte, picture above, but use the 2nd row from top, 2nd cell from the right. It does not match Prime gold, but is lighter, not so yellow. I think it is a 'better' gold - more realistic for most metal finish objects.

@OriginalBoss Great looking Inaros!

HbCJYeG.jpg

Edited by Canach

Usually use the shamrock pallette, top rows.

And another one, think thunder or something name can't remember, use the rows just below the top for a burnished gold look.

Don't really use the orokin as it's too yellow for me but that's what de usually has for prime gold anyways.

Orokin colour pallete, lighter gold section is my go to. can't remember the exact square, but if you flick through them they aren't far off the default Prime colour.

surprising how hard it is to get the right shade of Gold. too light and it looks like Silver, too dark and it looks tacky or like Copper, and don't even get me started on the lighting... #FashionFrameProblems.

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7

17 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Usually use the shamrock pallette, top rows.

And another one, think thunder or something name can't remember, use the rows just below the top for a burnished gold look.

Don't really use the orokin as it's too yellow for me but that's what de usually has for prime gold anyways.

ayy shamrock buddies

1 hour ago, EoFallen said:

what color palette , row and column to get the gold in primes  

If the warframe is set to the default colors and you go to your Syandana or Accessories(?) then select copy warframe colors it will copy the exact colors from the pallet. Then you can click on them like you where going to change them and it will take you right to the color pallet they are from. With the current color marked in one of the four corners, I forget which. 

It is a bit complicated and you might need to own the corresponding color pallet to make it work.

The other down side is that the same gold on one frame/item won't always look the same on another item. So you still have to fiddle around with nearby colors to see if you can land a good match. 

It would be nice if you could just click on the default color and have it take you to the pallet tho. 

Like others have suggested, it would be nice if we could mix colours or use a system like they have in other games where you have the full spectrum of colours and then a box beneath which allows you to move an arrow around and fine tune a particular shade. 

Anyone who has made their own kit on PES UNIVERSE, or played GT Sport and used the livery editor, will know what I mean...i think they have a similar thing in Rocket League too.

50 minutes ago, (PS4)RhinoCharging00 said:

a system like they have in other games where you have the full spectrum of colours and then a box beneath which allows you to move an arrow around and fine tune a particular shade. 

Then be prepared to spend as much as the combined cost of every palette in the game on such a thing.