[DE]Rebecca

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.3.1

Thanks so much DE, now my little tech demons can fly again ❤️ 

You guys rock, 3 hot fixes in one day. ❤️❤️ Much love

Still waiting for excal prime stuff to be available on umbra.

Umbras are pretty darn close to primes if not higher on the tier list (I haven't seen anything that says different, if I am wrong link me the proof). If he isn't considered a prime or higher then let excal prime wear his stuff (this includes the scarf), just like how every prime can equip the basic parts of the basic frame. Just trying to cover all bases and find a middle ground. If more umbra frames comes out there will be complaints about those frames not being able to use prime parts. 

New Vauban deluxe looks great like a steampunk knight! From the looks of it, he seems like a tank with that armor skin.... but in reality he has only 100 armor lmao. Don't think I'm buying the deluxe until Vauban has more armor 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

My disappointing is intensifying as time pass; you literally found a way to make a frame worst than it was. Vauban NEEDS a rework, not some tweaks, which by the way are just terrible, as we Vauban users are pointing out in the feedback  forum section

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, 10-N0 said:

Thanks for the fixes.

I am still a little concerned about the melee 3.0 though. what if the game turns out to be like this: ( Indi is the Grineer here) 😛

Image result for indiana jones funny gif

Also, Still waiting for the Zenistar Disc aura getting blocked by the smallest geometry and Volt shields problem.

that's my fav movie grow up watching that

Just now, N0ctis98 said:

so when are you going to fix icarious

Read, boi. It's already fixed.

• Like 1
  • Woah 1

Will we eventually get the option to toggle the Naru Syandana wings always open instead of only during certain actions?

Can the Mortier skin get resized to about 50% larger than it is currently? As it stands its smaller than even the Scindo, and thats the shortest heavy blade in the game. It just looks really really silly.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

cool thanks! Awesome deluxe skin! I feel a disparity though between the awesome skin, and the less than awesome now vauban.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Can you also fix the problem with my sugatra always facing sideways on my skiajati?

Edited by K.O.Taku

Vauban NEED a rework on minelayer urgent, i dont care if its a turret as many people ask or a spider drone that explodes, it need to be something usefull and that do something actually usefull.
Make the tesla charge worth, making it do double damage is not enough if i can just spam and get the same effect and better because u can spam like 6 or 8 in the charge time of one.
Add little tweak on his armor or shields (maybe both) to make him less squishy....

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, Deathwing980 said:

Nah, it's gonna be everyone jumping in the air and ground slamming in the directions they want 😛

Nah it's gonna be a bunch of silly Tenno floating in the air like sitting ducks as they wait for their slam to charge.

6 minutes ago, Paorox said:

My disappointing is intensifying as time pass; you literally found a way to make a frame worst than it was. Vauban NEEDS a rework, not some tweaks, which by the way are just terrible, as we Vauban users are pointing out in the feedback  forum section

It's funny to see how people think it's easy to rework characters in games, you have to adress a lot of things before changing everything or nothing. They put an small change now, the community reacts and now they have another path to walk on. JUST WAIT! Have patience, tenno. They'ill adress all issues with frames, they're planning reworks, just you wait, be polite and helpful, throw ideas and help the incredibles DEvelopers to do a big rework that will please most people, stay true to the character and be easy to adapt again. 

• Upvote 1

I know that nostalgia and all.. But when will DE fix Mirage's Mirrors.. once again? This time it's only no damage dealt counted towards mission statistics. It's not a big deal, that's right, but it's kinda sad having the least statistics all the time :tongue:

Posted (edited)

i liked the Icarius Syandana with no animation or at the very least not that closed animation cuz honesty it looks garbo as hell can we get some sort of fix/idk,that animation for the closed wings isnt in the game cuz again i dont think i am the only one who hates it 

Edited by xXGrillGamerXx
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Yukinooh said:

It's funny to see how people think it's easy to rework characters in games, you have to adress a lot of things before changing everything or nothing. They put an small change now, the community reacts and now they have another path to walk on. JUST WAIT! Have patience, tenno. They'ill adress all issues with frames, they're planning reworks, just you wait, be polite and helpful, throw ideas and help the incredibles DEvelopers to do a big rework that will please most people, stay true to the character and be easy to adapt again. 

Man, please, Vauban question isn't any new, it has been years since us Vauban users requested a rework, and after all, given what we received, it's normal that we're angry. Go and check the feedback forum sections about Vauban recent changes, and you will see that there's plenty of expert Vauban users that are giving their opinion and suggestions so DE can understand what and why doesn't work with him.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Paorox said:

Man, please, Vauban question isn't any new, it has been years since us Vauban users requested a rework, and after all, given what we received, it's normal that we're angry. Go and check the feedback forum sections about Vauban recent changes, and you will see that there's plenty of expert Vauban users that are giving their opinion and suggestions so DE can understand what and why doesn't work with him.

Yes, it's normal that you guys are upset, being angry not so much. 
Just do as they're doing, go there and HELP give your constructive feedback, saying things are terrible and not saying why dont help, man. 

Posted (edited)
On 2018-08-09 at 10:52 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

- Fixed a Host migration after killing an Acolyte sometimes causing the Acolyte to spawn again.

Sometimes, acolytes make their taunt, and then don't appear at all.

Had this not long ago, where people where still entering as Acolyte Malice was revealing himself.
Stood and waited for him to show up... but that was the show.

Not even the 'missing' posters, I hung on grineer helmets, worked. (nor did it blind them, was worth a try.)

Anyway, sillyness aside.
There's still often a bug of acolytes just not appearing at all after making their taunt.
(my EE.log is no longer valid, else I could have made a ticket to help out)

Update

had another case, and was able to take metadata screens with my EE.log this time
Hopefully these provide the data needed.
Ticket: #1369932

Edited by AegisAmaranth
Typos, allways dem typos >.< + update
  • Like 1