[DE]Rebecca

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.3.1

39 minutes ago, R4Z3C said:

Really Apreciate that! now if you guys could look at the charge speed of the tesla, because takes too much time to a full charge

Well... At least Tesla can be somewhat useful now if charged and it doesn't take THAT long... cries in Fireball

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Yukinooh said:

Yes, it's normal that you guys are upset, being angry not so much. 
Just do as they're doing, go there and HELP give your constructive feedback, saying things are terrible and not saying why dont help, man. 

of course, criticism is the first step towards no results, but we're feeling almost insulted, as other Frames had great reworks, and some of them *cough* Saryn *cough* not even needed one, while Vauban has been left in the old 2.0 system/parkour/game in general, with no changes until now

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

- Added new Lotus Transmissions for Kuva Siphon missions when attempting to destroy a braid. The new lines better emphasize the clouds being integral to success.

JESUS FINALLY

• Satisfied 1
  • Upvote 1

Just a quick thought about Vauban, while some little upgrades are done to him.

Minelayer

Can you make it so it switches between the mine types in a form of a quick wheel menu? (similar to either the one as gear / emote menu, or in style Witcher 3 has?)

Imo its terrible to have...well, having to HOLD the button in order to throw the actual "mine". Id rather just press the button to instantly throw it. Also, it sucks in many ways, i mean this selection...lets say i dont want grenade type 2, but 1 instead. So in this case i have to switch to 3, then to 4, then to 1 again.

Same thing could be done to ivaras Quiver

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

- Vauban’s Repelling Bastille Augment now functions as it did originally with the intended addition of pushing enemies on enter and every 4 seconds after.

Now that sounds much better. Thanks for the fixes and changes! Hope to play a bit tomorrow at some point to see the Tesla and augment changes myself 😄

Also, these two topics are still an issue!

Hoping I can see some of those fixed soonTM 😛 Thanks yet again!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Misfit03 said:

Fix for the Axi S3 drop rate?

you mean the Axi S3 is a real thing? Been farming since release day, not seen any yet

Will they ever notice the umbra/transference issues?

Update failed!

Downloaded data was corrupted.

Tried everything: changing languages, verifying game cache & data, disabling bulk & aggressive download, nothing works. I live in Brazil and my friends are having the same problem. 

VE3Ptl.jpg

This is what I have in Launcher log:

HTTP GET /Tools/Launcher.exe.9686F4A655C64A296369836C93F44F26.lzma
GET /Tools/Launcher.exe.9686F4A655C64A296369836C93F44F26.lzma HTTP/1.1
Host: content.warframe.com
Connection: Keep-Alive
Cache-Control: no-cache

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2018 22:04:48 GMT
Connection: Keep-Alive
Accept-Ranges: bytes
Cache-Control: public, max-age=86400
Content-Length: 397290
Content-Type: application/x-msdos-program
Last-Modified: Thu, 09 Aug 2018 17:06:54 GMT
ETag: W/"60fea-57303a7656355"
X-HW: 1533852288.dop014.am4.t,1533852288.cds009.am4.c

Bad LZMA stream in /Tools/Launcher.exe.9686F4A655C64A296369836C93F44F26.lzma
Downloaded 14,520 bytes total (411,810 expected) ~ 6,060 B/s
Finished Binaries0 (3.4 seconds)
Total time: 3.4 seconds

Not sure what broke it, but between 13 hours ago and now, if I am using a controller it disables my mouse entirely. I used to be able to navigate menus with mouse and keyboard, but now the game ignores all mouse clicks. 

Is this intentional? Because it's incredibly frustrating, especially when it comes to setting amounts in the UI. 

Great work, DE!

Of course, you're going to buff Vauby-boi's armor since his old passive was alot of his survivability due to his naturally low armor, right?

...right?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zahnny said:

In regards to Vauban, wouldn't it make sense to remove the Bounce and Tripwire abilities since they are functionally useless but still have them as an option using your Peculiar mod system for a Peculiar Augment? Since Peculiar mods were meant to be for memes, gimmicks and jokes.

NO!!! they are just as useful as Frost's dome or zephyrs twisters. Every Warframe is unique and I kinda like the electric hunter feel.

• Haha 2

Please dont put metal tints on a different slot. keep them in the accent for consistency and fashion. So, please move Vauban deluxe skin metal tint to its appropriate slot. thank you.

Honestly, Vauban still feels as poor as ever. I really wish some of the better feedback forms were consulted to some extent, because there are good ideas out there that don't break the game nor would they be overpowered, and most match his concept. I hope this rework is still very much a work in progress, because there shouldn't be frames that get ignored for so long because they add nothing to the game.

Since my first prime was Nyx, I'm sincerely hoping and praying her eventual rework gets more thought than this one, especially considering the Nyx-ripoff we've been shown so much of in the devstreams.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, SaberSentinel said:

Honestly, Vauban still feels as poor as ever. I really wish some of the better feedback forms were consulted to some extent, because there are good ideas out there that don't break the game nor would they be overpowered, and most match his concept. I hope this rework is still very much a work in progress, because there shouldn't be frames that get ignored for so long because they add nothing to the game.

Since my first prime was Nyx, I'm sincerely hoping and praying her eventual rework gets more thought than this one, especially considering the Nyx-ripoff we've been shown so much of in the devstreams.

I agree with this and all other comments saying Vauban still feels like crap.

Besides, I feel like i'm in the minority here, but I think the new passive is appallingly bad, i'd rather have the increased armor when your teammates are within your affinity range ((just bump up how much armor you and your team get, that'd make it much better.))

Edited by Oksanya
  • Like 2