Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.3.1

[DE]Rebecca

On 2018-08-10 at 10:24 AM, Jaemmat said:

1- Install and run Hotspot Shield.

2- Run Warframe. This time the update will work without a hitch.

3- When the update is finished, close Warframe.

4- Close Hotspot Shield. You can even uninstall it, if you want.

5- Run Warframe.

I used Speedify (another VPN), connected through europe (italy) and it worked. When I tried through USA first, I still didn't work.

Thanks for the suggestion tho. It was probably a server-related thing.

Anyone else experiencing a broken riven mod related to Dargyn Pilots again?

I've got the challenge of killing two before they hit the ground while aim gliding, but nothing works.  No priming with Nova, now being held aloft with Zephyr, and this is with spawned on the ground and spawned in the air.

This challenge always seems to be broken in some way, despite all of the patch noted fixes.

Whatever this patch update has been installed to the game.

DS4 controller with Real PS4 controller does not work in this game anymore.

😭😭

and i cant bear to use steam controller setup, sensitivity is absurb compare to DS4 mimic X360. Also I cannot bind ability menu to B/O button with abilities trigger via R1-L1-R2-L2 anymore.

👎

can we do something about how OP Umbra is during the Sacrifice quest? I've replayed it a couple times, and NPC Umbra is pretty difficult to take down with the Operator now (aside from the first play-through). His abilities have full affect on you while in void mode, so he constantly shuts me down and forces me back into my frame. It makes combat with him very long and annoying, detering me from playing the quest anymore.

On 2018-08-09 at 3:52 PM, Voltage said:

Will Vauban see more changes in the future? Tesla is still extremely underwhelming and Minelayer is still in dire need of buffs. The new passive is pretty sweet, but the majority of his kit is quite lackluster. His base armor should also be increased as well. I do hope Vauban is revisited more, because while this skin is amazing, his kit is not worth using in its current state.

im just saying this, but you consistently asking for something only makes it that much harder for them to push out the updates. I know it sounds illogical, but it can be demoralizing for devs to do updates if you don't at least acknowledge that you see changes. Again, just saying

Archived