Spoiler

Scratchmybut96
NOTJAVOLINSKI    
BEARPARK123    

Limbo Prime Access Winner: BALLEROG4 

Fan Art Recap

See you next week!

Relic feedback??

I love the concept of releasing new relics to specific areas of the game.   But RNG to get the relic and then RNG to get the reward is totally BULLCRAP.   The new Relics should have been the ONLY relics in the void.  RNG to get the rewards is fine (although it sucks needing full squads to have a decent shot, especially at older relics)

But RNG just to get a relic completely ruined the void relics for me.  I barely ran it.  Traded for most of the stuff.  

PoE is kind of RNG to get a relic but its different.  Each Bounty gives you 3-5 rolls at getting a relic so chances are you will get one if it is in the reward pool.  Normal missions just give 1 or 1+ for endless.   But the normal missions takes ALOT longer.    I'd rather do a 15 minute PoE mission vs Lv60 enemies for 5 rewards than 20 minutes of 4 rounds for like 1 chance at an axi.  

For normal star chart just make the new relics the only thing available in that area.   Unless you redo mission structure so you do 3-5 objectives during 1 mission run,  so you can get 3-5 reward rolls per run.   

😞

And thank you for the stream! Sorry if this is something I should post on twitch somewhere, but I don't know if I have been able to join in the plat giveaways. Every time I post 'plat' (which i see everyone else posting) I get a greyed message I can never read. It says I cannot post, then I try posting something else and I can't tell if it even sent things move so fast, but I am sure it did. Anything I should know about or help please?

Does anybody know when the Twitch stream begin? because it says 

Teshin Statue 
On the following days, watch any Warframe Stream for 60 minutes to get this exclusive Orbiter Decoration: 
August 10, 12:00 a.m. ET - 
August 12, 11:59 p.m. ET
But the stream didn't started yet , of there may be an error in the schedule

vor 15 Stunden schrieb (PS4)PLATONIC_ParDiSe:

Hello, any way I can get the song title for the song played at minute 59:00 during the dojo visit ? Thank you!!!

yeah im looking for a song list too... been searching for hours to get the song that starts at 31:20 been around 1 and a half hour and im dying to find out! will continue my search on my day off work for a few hours :S!

4 hours ago, Takoichi9 said:

yeah im looking for a song list too... been searching for hours to get the song that starts at 31:20 been around 1 and a half hour and im dying to find out! will continue my search on my day off work for a few hours :S!

Spoiler

Archived