Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[suggestion] expanding archwing content

raven0ak

One of bigger problems of archwing content is how little content there is and bit lackluster rewards.

Would love to see archwing infiltration similar to how you sneak into kuva fort in war within quest, maybe light sabotage between gates and at end archwing/nonarchwing spy. (this could be nice way also to add restored sceptre, some new vandal (maybe atomos and amprex) and wraith weapons (maybe lanka and sonicor) and maybe new frame has its parts pb's dropping from this mission type)

Also maybe we could see expansion on underwater archwing types as mission map for exterminate,sabotage and defence types (would be only available on specific planets that have enough water).

And lastly, archwing Assault mission for actual space boss fight.

Edited by raven0ak

i dont understand why archwing weapon parts are limited to syndicate offerings. i liked it better when they dropped as mission rewards as flawed as that was with barren high level interception missions.

two words for my idea:

Archwing Faction

place the faction base in one of those empty rooms within the relay hub and make a Tenno air force like concept out of it. include railjack and hit two birds with one stone. as offerings, present archwing parts as well as weapon parts, archwing augment mods, maybe even archwing cosmetics and so on.