Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Tenno's Best Friend!

[DE]Helen

44 minutes ago, Vilendor said:

Horrible idea. People will do anything to win, including glue, nails, dye, cutting, sawing etc...
Poor animals....

New rule added: "Do not alter your pets. Any sign that glue, dye, or other harmful products were used on your pet will disqualify you (and you should never do that)"

Harming animals is never acceptable.

• Like 9

58 minutes ago, baldy117 said:

Helen can you expand on warframe related

You can be as creative as you'd like when incorporating Warframe into the photo! You could have the game open on a PC behind your pet, for example, or you could Photoshop a Warframe character into the photo. We're looking for creativity! If you choose to use Photoshop, be sure not to distort the image too much. We want to make sure we can see the winning pets' fur patterns and unique features for the Kavat and Kubrow skin designs!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, [DE]Helen said:
  • Cats and dogs only (We send our love to all other Tenno critters!)

Ok, but why though? What if somebody's Zephyr wants a birb friend?

I understand the 1st place prizes but why not have them as extra spots, maybe community voted too?

• Like 1

SjgcRq0.jpg

These are my two cats / Kavats.  On the left is VS Spy / Tika, and on the right is NC Spy / Juno.  Tika is an Adarza, fittingly, as she is the smart and competent one.  Juno is the mischievous Smeeta as he is random and generally derpy.

Their Kavat names are taken from the nicknames I gave them when I was a Planetside 2 player.  I fought for the Terran Republic and because of the nature of cats (much interference!) they earned the nicknames VS (Vanu Sovereignty) spy and NC (New Conglomerate) spy through their actions to sabotage me in combat in order to aid their factions.

• Like 5