Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Tenno's Best Friend!

[DE]Helen

Oa5FOHF.jpg

Flash flies into action, equipped with a chest mounted atomos, combat wings, and his two best friends at his side.

Flash passed away just under a year ago, my fiance and I still grieve for him.

This was a fun way to bring him back to life even just momentarily.

We hope he brings joy to you all!

IMG952213.jpg

This is my dog Bailey, she loves my Excalibur T-Shirt so much. She loves to put it on and walk around the house and snuggle with it!

Also, can the Merchandise Team make a line of cute little dog sweaters for all of our pets?

My dog would appreciate it very much. 😉

It seems like kind of a shame that the skin will be based on who can be the most creative/interesting, rather than the appearance of the pet. That dog and cat with vitiligo look really awesome, but the picture's kind of a copout. I don't think I'll get picked, but once I get a picture together, if it does somehow win, my cat is: black. Just solid black. No offense to my cat, but visually, that's pretty boring, and I'm 90% sure you can already do that in-game..

Edited by Fallowsthorn

The woes of having a black hole as a pet...not all that photogenic but! Oh Mara my drowsy girl.

OH NO, looks like Nef Anyo was truly chosen by the void and was transformed into some void monster! Dx
As per cats go, materials include greedy milk carton painted with acrylics and a tralok tuna can.

maranefanyo.png

does anybody know what's the fine for counterfeiting credits?

Edited by Fireflyness

Hey Everyone, Loving the pictures so far, lot of cute pets 🙂

I myself do not have a pet IRL 😞 But I got a weird pet in game

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1484450049

If anyone has the codex entry for him please let me know his caring requirements. He also follows me everywhere

Regards Fellow Tenno

Edited by TJCTHEANCIENT

Here is one of our amazing kitties, Ghost, wearing a Lotus cosplay that my wife and fellow player, Luhrayuh, made just for this awesome competition!

OQMIamr.jpg

It was super cute to try and get our cats to wear the mask and pose for the pictures, and photoshopping the image together was a lot of fun. Such a great idea for a competition, we can’t wait to see the outcome! 🙂

Here is the original picture, a close-up of the mask, and Ghost’s unique triple-heart fur pattern:

svHFaSH.jpg

Edited by bLuTaNk24
Fixed image links.
  • Like 6