Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Tenno's Best Friend!

[DE]Helen

HDCm0wG.jpg

This is Pumba.

She has been my companion from when I could hold her in one hand to when she began to talk to me like Ballas 😅. I had to say goodbye to her on the 22nd of July this year after 14 and 1/2 years with her. When I found out about this competition I knew I had to try and get her in the game that I love so I can continue to run with my dearly missed Pumba while I put down the infestation or push back against the Grineer.

The eyes here are natural, not photo shopped. I got lucky with the angle and the shear amount of redeye going on here.

I hope you all enjoy it and that it has brought a smile to your face like she always did for me 😊

DE: If she is selected as the best Kubrow in show I have many more pictures available from multiple angles if required.

My primed mods brings all the tenno to the relay

DBzHg7K.jpg

Old photo, but this is Boo with her six pups, who've all grown up now, but at this stage weren't even old enough to open their eyes. I didn't want to change the photo too much because I like it as it is. 

Rip Milo though, DE are mean to our scaly friends
Xmlb8K1.jpg

Edited by Kirkori
Just wanted to talk about my pup and lizard

Beryl The Kuria Hunting Kavatberylinwfplz_by_terreflare-dcku81u.jpg

Meet my wonderful kavat Beryl! She loves training me to be a better ninja with her relentless sneak "attacks" so of course I would love to see characters other than me getting shredded for once!  I imagine if she was in actually in Warframe she would probably run off and hunt for toys like Kuria and leave me to struggle with all the mobs, but just look at her, could you bring yourself to put her into stasis???  I made her a toy kuria out of wrapped strips of cloth and she had an absolute blast trying to steal every strip of cloth from me before I could finish.  That is my official story anyway, I definitely did not trade Nakak 5 Norg brains for it. I included some joke mods to show her full fur pattern a bit better. 

I hope my picture is not too large or anything, I have not used these forums before so I might be doing this wrong. I am really enjoying seeing everyone's pets and creative ideas! :3

• Like 2

LCrihoh.jpg

This is my Berger Blanc Suisse Dante, he's my companion in every real life mission. Hopefully he'll soon be my partner in Warframe as well ❤️
I imagine he'd be a great Kubrow and as you can see, he's already practicing disarming enemies! 
His design is inspired by Excalibur Umbra.
The painting was done in Photoshop. 

Nekomods3.jpg?width=1200&height=675

Here is my precious kitty, he is a big fan of climbing up and sitting on me while I'm trying to game. He and I have watched the game grow from closed beta and we're both really happy with where the game is going (he especially loves the fishing and when Plains first came out he liked to drape over my shoulders and "help" me fish). I believe everybody needs an adorable fluff in their life so here's my go at helping him with world domination...I mean...being immortalized in a game.

nekomall.jpg

• Like 1