Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus Phryke Skin crashes my game.

(XBOX)a SilentSaiyan

A support ticket

My Story: 
Ok, basically this started Thursday August 9th 2018, Sacrifice Update 23.1.3. An update was released at 11:00 am, and I was ready to get the Nidus bundle. Long story, short, I finished the update, launched, logged in, and went straight to the market to purchase the skin. I clicked the thumbnail for Nidus collection and the background didn't load. It was completely black screened with the loading icon. The preview for the skin didn't pop up but the description and price did. Without regret, I pressed 'purchase for 375p', immediately, then my game crashes. Completely curious about my value I launched Warframe to see, and the purchase went through. So I got my bundle, and without thinking about what just happened, I ran over to the arsenal to equip it, to see. And when I pressed the phryke skin, my game crashed again. Checked the syadana game crashed again. Tried to trade with people that I didn't know was carrying Nidus, crashed. Matchmake, crashed. Kubrow Armor, actually works tbh, pretty damn cool. 
I've been at it for 10 hours because it's hard letting go of Warframe. 
My Reason: 
I chose this section because it didn't look like anyone else in the forums was experiencing this issue. 
My Request: 
Basically my request is a refund of the Nidus Phryke Skin Collection until/ unless this problem is solved. 

My Theory: 
My game isn't recognizing the Nidus Phryke Skin as if it doesn't exist in the game, which is why it's crashing. The coding is beyond my knowledge. 
Link: 
https://twitter.com/Kalibur12/status/1027756662579507201 
23 sec vid on me trying to equip it, then it crashes. Hopefully it's still there, if not, oh well.

Later on discovered that anything except for the Kubrow Armor from the Nidus Phryke Skin Collection crashes me.

Edited by (XB1)aKalibur
more info