Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea for new main quest

HappyTac0

I don't know if I posted this twice but whatever. The idea for a new main quest that is revolved around Ordis, our trusty helper/companion. Throughout this game, we have seen little segments and snippets of what Ordis is, used to be and what his entire lore is. I rarely read the lores of warframe outside of the game itself like on YouTube or anything like that. Although there is already a "quest" that allows us to find out more information about Ordis-the secret message/transmissions of the cephalon fragments- I'm not satisfied and I haven't seen enough. I know this may be nitpicking and all but the vibes I got from the operator towards Ordis during "The Sacrifice" is that he doesn't care about Ordis. I want this quest to happen due to the fact that I want the operator to show that he cares about Ordis and what he says. I also know that this is a very small thing but these things are what I appreciate the most. What do you guys think about this? Please let me know. Have a wonderful day ahead of you 😄 

Edited by Warframe_soldier371
The edit was to make my point clearer :D