Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problem with Warframe

mattneo

Hello everyone, 

I have been playing Warframe for one month now. Everything was fine at the beginning ,but last two weeks I barley can play this game. While on mission, my keyboard went crazy.I cant type any word ,and pressing "esc" makes my game minimize and "Task Manager" appears. I have also noticed that my PC works weird after playing Warframe. My computer specifications are (Intel i5, 4GB  RAM, Nvidia GEFORCE,  64-bit  Operating system)  I am not sure how to resolve this problem .So please if someone had similar issue  tell me what to do?  😐

Cant say for sure but if just pressing "esc" makes your task manager pop up, if you press "ctrl+shift+esc" that is a shortcut for the task manager. is it possible your other 2 keys are sticking? Also Warframes minimum specs ask for 2gb of ram, windows also takes up a pretty chunk of ram while in use, let alone other programs that may be operating in the background at the same time, if you only have 4gb of ram your computer could be having a memory shortage causing some issues to occur.