Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug the war within

Yethorias

The fact that the solution is to repeat the quest is frankly, unacceptable. I HATE this quest and forcing me to do it again is not worth my time. Unfortunate because i was just starting to get into WarFrame.  

On 2018-08-23 at 10:02 AM, Phyrce said:

The fact that the solution is to repeat the quest is frankly, unacceptable. I HATE this quest and forcing me to do it again is not worth my time. Unfortunate because i was just starting to get into WarFrame.  

it is annoying as hell that's all i'll say about it.

Edited by Shmentz
just felt my last statement was too dramatic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I 'finished' the War Within quest yesterday and had the same problem. Playing it again solved the problem - see spoilers. 

Spoiler

I had already chosen the Vazarin focus line and in the quest chose all the 'bad' decisions e.g. consuming the liquid at the end - I can't remember the exact labels of the choices I made. Anyway when I drank the liquid and the quest 'finished' I was taken back to my ship to the scene where Ordis was initiating the purge process.

I then did the quest again and chose all the good decisions and managed to successfully complete the quest.

This was incredibly frustrating as this quest takes ages and you cannot sprint etc for large portions of it which makes having to repeat it even more tedious. 

Surely this is a bug and not simply down to choosing the wrong decisions and then the game forcing you to replay the quest!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Le 25/10/2018 à 23:56, goldenbear0327 a dit :

Can someone help me

im stuck at the mountain 

it was stuck at there and can’t move

whatever I use \unstuck

still at there

pls help me

I can not get out of the closed mountain path
It is really annoying

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Ok, so I spent hours doing this quest and it just started from the beginning when I finished it. Grrr.

edit: Also the alt+f4 trick doesn't work for me, when I log into the game the quest loads and I'm back in the mountain pass.

edit edit: Doing the quest a second time fixed it.

Edited by Pauley_Mccoy

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Jesus christ, how is this still a thing? I'm in utter disbelief reading comments about this ludicrous issue from two #*!%in years ago, and it just happened to me. I got to Teshin, drank the Kuvalaid and BAM it spits me back out of the transference chamber with Ordis having an existential crisis.

• 4 weeks later...

I just finished the quest, even got rewards (after restarting the game as before it just acted as it never happened) but in codex quest is not complete and I can't go out to operator in missions...

I'll be really really irritated if I have to go the quest again. I mean it's already long and it glitches between missions (end misson screen you can't leave and have to restart game).

Edited by Lilifey

• 7 months later...

This has happened to me as well. At the very last part of the mission i can't auto attack when i need to defeat Dax, so i can't finish the mission. It's been so many years since this quest was release and they haven't even bothered to fix it. Uninstalled