Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where is misery

(PSN)chubbslawson

Question

17 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (PS4)chubbslawson said:

I wonder why 

Misery was different than the other Acolytes. Rather than have the annoying RNG mission spawn and health system the others have he had a special defense mission where you had to protect Alad V.

He would always spawn at the 5th wave and since he was Nekros the challenge there was dealing with him and all the other acolytes at the same time. (He immediately used Shadows of the Dead after spawning)

He had all the Acolyte mods in his drop table, in addition to that the defense mission also only gave Acolyte mods.

Edited by Madway7

36 minutes ago, Madway7 said:

Misery was different than the other Acolytes. Rather than have the annoying RNG mission spawn and health system the others have he had a special defense mission where you had to protect Alad V.

He would always spawn at the 5th wave and since he was Nekros the challenge there was dealing with him and all the other acolytes at the same time. (He immediately used Shadows of the Dead after spawning)

He had all the Acolyte mods in his drop table, in addition to that the defense mission also only gave Acolyte mods.

That actually sounds like an entertaining fight, now I'm actually genuinely sorta sad I don't get to play it.