Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tprx

Stalker marks unavailable during acolytes event?

Question

Just did 2 invasions assassinating Phorlid. That's 6 assassinations in a row. And I got no Stalker assassination mark. So, does that mean Stalker marks are unavailable during the Acolytes event? Or did I break the game?

6 answers to this question

Just did a nightmare mode assassination on Jupiter, and it did give me the mark of the Stalker. So I guess, it's the Phorlid assassination that is broken.

Just now, tprx said:

Just did a nightmare mode assassination on Jupiter, and it did give me the mark of the Stalker. So I guess, it's the Phorlid assassination that is broken.

incorrect. You can only get one mark per boss, likely your mark from phorid hasn't been eaten yet. You can tell which mark is eaten by which boss is mentioned when stalker shows up.

You don't always get a mark from an assassination.  Especially if you didn't get the killing blow.

45 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

incorrect. You can only get one mark per boss, likely your mark from phorid hasn't been eaten yet. You can tell which mark is eaten by which boss is mentioned when stalker shows up.

I had no mark before or after the Phorid assassinations in my profile, which was the whole point of this thread. I did got one after the nightmare assassination on Europa. Not sure what you are referencing as "incorrect".

1 minute ago, tprx said:

I had no mark before or after the Phorid assassinations in my profile, which was the whole point of this thread. I did got one after the nightmare assassination on Europa. Not sure what you are referencing as "incorrect".

Weird. I for sure have gotten a phorid mark recently hence me saying "incorrect".