Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker marks unavailable during acolytes event?

tprx

Question

Just did 2 invasions assassinating Phorlid. That's 6 assassinations in a row. And I got no Stalker assassination mark. So, does that mean Stalker marks are unavailable during the Acolytes event? Or did I break the game?

6 answers to this question

Just now, tprx said:

Just did a nightmare mode assassination on Jupiter, and it did give me the mark of the Stalker. So I guess, it's the Phorlid assassination that is broken.

incorrect. You can only get one mark per boss, likely your mark from phorid hasn't been eaten yet. You can tell which mark is eaten by which boss is mentioned when stalker shows up.

45 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

incorrect. You can only get one mark per boss, likely your mark from phorid hasn't been eaten yet. You can tell which mark is eaten by which boss is mentioned when stalker shows up.

I had no mark before or after the Phorid assassinations in my profile, which was the whole point of this thread. I did got one after the nightmare assassination on Europa. Not sure what you are referencing as "incorrect".

1 minute ago, tprx said:

I had no mark before or after the Phorid assassinations in my profile, which was the whole point of this thread. I did got one after the nightmare assassination on Europa. Not sure what you are referencing as "incorrect".

Weird. I for sure have gotten a phorid mark recently hence me saying "incorrect".