Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.3.2

[DE]Megan

There's an issue with the enemies on the Plains. When you kill an enemy, their body gets covered up by some sort of black pixilated splotch whenever their bodies are close to the camera, or in a general area of 2 or 3 meters from our warframe. The bug disappears when a corpse disintegrates, but still in effect for other bodies until they disintegrate as well. It's been a reoccurring issue for a few weeks now and it's been getting really distracting from the firefight around us.

I thank you for the fixes you brought us and hope there will be more fixes soon.

Thanks for making that heavy blade skin little bigger but there is some major bug in the game right now sometimes there is missing of chat window and the only way to get it back is to log in again please check that issue thank you

59 minutes ago, -VS-Michael2801 said:

Violence Fixing when? more as 400 kills and 2 times Maiming Strike WTF that is 4,04% ???

Yes... Yes it is...

58 minutes ago, --Q--uiescence said:

UtebcLk.jpg

If any1 is wondering about the new size, there you go.

This is what i was waiting for.. the last ax was a bit small for a heavy blade... xD

--------------------------------

Is it possible to double the already doubled Orbiter Decoration capacity? I bought the Vignette pack for the Personal quarters and it comes with 14 Articulas... of which I cannot all display. 😞 To actually display all accounted Articulas means to take down all other decorations.

So, would it be possible? it either that or reduce the Articula's drain from 100 to maybe...25? Please, DE? xD

------------------------------

Thanks for the all the hard work and QoL updates. Hoping to see that Nyx deluxe skin drop this week. 😉

1 hour ago, Teonanacatl. said:

fix Zenistar

I hope that by "fix" you mean undo that nerf, and not something else that can nerf it even more because the zeni gods will come after your soul, they do worse things than nekros to it so you better watch your mouth

Archived