Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.3.2

[DE]Megan

It's been a while since you last tweaked the ki'teer sekhara, but ever since then it kinda broke... (For some warframes)

Most armor sets with the sekhara will push the left one on the bottom of the warframe and it looks really jarring, I hope this can be fixed!

Not sure if you fixed it but I posted a video on my old YT channel(I have a new one now) but there is a duels glitch with Umbra where if the Umbra goes into Operator and you attack the Umbra enough the Operator and the Opponent become invulnerable, I wish I had a reference but the video is no longer in my files and it was deleted along with my old channel. 

Pls fix the reload bug. I just have this bug again and again. If i shoot out all bullets from the magazine, the gun is just freeze, and cant reload automaticly. I hit the reload button, and it didnt do anything. Everytime i need to switch to my secondary gun, and back to the primary. 

weapon changes from primary to melee, can unload a clip into my enemies with my primary on my back and melee in hand that shoots spaceninja magic until the clip is empty, fast melee and/or full melee and changing back to bugged weapon fixes it... noticed the same happening to me over and over again as soon as i get some damage and contered it, like from scorpions and all kind of enemies that'll try drag you to them... but somehow it only seem to happen when i use arcanes on my frame. not a new bug, but its pretty annoying when you want to relaod and the game says "nope, not ganna happen!"

Can we get a fix for the Arca Plasmor? My frames all still need to break their arm when they hold it for some reason. Its only a tiny thing, but since its my most used weapon right now, its driving me insane.

On 2018-08-13 at 11:55 PM, Daskrieg said:

think of them as warframes version of a hornet or wasp, they are always angry and will stop at nothing to let you know this.

I was in solo mode fishing with no companion and they still attacked me. 

On 2018-08-13 at 6:34 PM, chuckdm said:

As long as we're getting this, I'm going to go ahead and preemptively request that we have an option to broadcast our Somachord to the Railjack once we get that.  I want EVERYBODY to suffer through my catalog of just 3 songs I've managed to complete 😈

You mention that but Steve just happened to mention when Angry Joe was interviewing him that his goal is to replace the Orbiter with the Railjack in the future, like, permanently

Archived