[DE]Megan

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.3.2

Any way for us to get an option to limit our Somachord's music to the room instead of the whole ship? Like the music of walking into the Operator room. I love playing the Somachord, but I hate that the music doesn't fade and end as you leave the room.

Can you please fix the nekros noble animation? it still crosses his fingers over one another ;D

Pls fix vauban. Give him a sentry turret for his fourth ability and grenades for his first one. Also change his passive to "increased explosive weapons explosion range"

Btw I'm just 13 I thought this myself

5 hours ago, thefellowone said:

Why Vomvalysts became aggressive, even if no one attacked them?

think of them as warframes version of a hornet or wasp, they are always angry and will stop at nothing to let you know this.

cheers for this but frame fighter when? thought it was supposed to be last week?

We’re working on a script to give the intended 7 Day Resource, Drop Chance, Affinity, and Credit Booster to those who purchased the Shock Absorber Pinnacle Pack on Steam. We apologize for the mix up and hope you enjoy your additional Boosters! We will update this thread when the script is complete.

So which is it? Intended or additional?

Has DE actually stated somewhere that the Mote Amp is supposed to be gildable?  Or are you all just assuming it's a bug?

7 hours ago, thefellowone said:

Why Vomvalysts became aggressive, even if no one attacked them?

Um...they're enemies so...yeah.  All enemies become aggressive in this game once they notice you.  Notice how feral kubrow are blue icons on the minimap until they attack?  Now notice how Vomvalysis are red icons the instant they register on the map?  There's your answer.  I'm not sure why they ever didn't attack you on sight, but they have ALWAYS attacked me the instant they saw me.  As they should.  They're Sentinels, we're Tenno.  They are indeed our enemies.

And no, the Eidolons are different.  DE has stated they are "damaged" and thus they are not fully aware of their surroundings and such.  That's why they don't aggro until you attack them.  Totally different from Vomvalysts.

2 hours ago, BeelzeWUB said:

Any way for us to get an option to limit our Somachord's music to the room instead of the whole ship? Like the music of walking into the Operator room. I love playing the Somachord, but I hate that the music doesn't fade and end as you leave the room.

As long as we're getting this, I'm going to go ahead and preemptively request that we have an option to broadcast our Somachord to the Railjack once we get that.  I want EVERYBODY to suffer through my catalog of just 3 songs I've managed to complete 😈

why don't we get a remote simulacrum access from the orbiter and let us change the positions of spawning enimies in the simulacrum?

• Upvote 2

When are you guys going to get around to fixing giant black spots on the plains of eidolon? I know a lot of people suffering through it like me even though our GPUs can handle it and could handle it up until about a week ago.

Thank you for finally fixing the floating dead enemies glitch though. I grew tired of joining a game and shooting ghosts.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, CH4MO said:

Pls fix vauban. Give him a sentry turret for his fourth ability and grenades for his first one. Also change his passive to "increased explosive weapons explosion range"

Btw I'm just 13 I thought this myself

Why would you want to get rid of his 4th, one of his only 2 great abilities? Replace his 2 with turrets instead (which, I'm sorry to say, is an incredibly common and not super unique idea). His current 2 is an assortment of tools, one of them essentially being a grenade, although they're all terrible in their own, special ways. It's better to just replace them altogether because DE isn't going to give them any respectable amounts of damage.

His current new passive of 25% extra damage to incapacitated enemies is amazing and I'm not really sure why you'd rather it be something that makes it more likely to kill yourself with a small group of weapons that most people don't use. 

3 hours ago, Cephalon_Pestilence said:

Wait whats wrong with Zenistar?.... seems fine to me.

He could potentially be talking about how it doesn't attack through volt's electric shield. 

1 hour ago, BaconPinata said:

Why would you want to get rid of his 4th, one of his only 2 great abilities? Replace his 2 with turrets instead (which, I'm sorry to say, is an incredibly common and not super unique idea). His current 2 is an assortment of tools, one of them essentially being a grenade, although they're all terrible in their own, special ways. It's better to just replace them altogether because DE isn't going to give them any respectable amounts of damage.

His current new passive of 25% extra damage to incapacitated enemies is amazing and I'm not really sure why you'd rather it be something that makes it more likely to kill yourself with a small group of weapons that most people don't use. 

It's called a support frame. Mostly they do CC or heal dmg or something. Not putting out mass amounts of damage at high end != terrible or unusable if that is not the purpose of said frame.

I have one suggestion, can you guys have sound setting for different parts of the game. For example, I like having music playing in my orbiter but I wouldn’t want to hear music when I’m doing a mission nor when you finish a mission (results screen). I always have to turn the music volume up and down in the sound settings. Also Octavia’s mandachord should have a separate volume for the user (I know there is one buts that’s only for other Octavias not your own). Thank You.

Edited by mrgummybear007
There was much more I had to say (unfinished).

Yeah some are fix hope magic gun switch don't turn into your sword or anything in some account, btw pls fix the build time on Forma is 1 min off or 30 sec off.

TY DE  (o~o) ( -_- )

• Woah 1