Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ki'Teer Sekhara [Fixed]

Philip

The right ki'teer sekhara in the right shoulder regalia slot gets displaced whenever there's an attachment on the same slot (right shoulder). The sekhara is instead under the warframe as opposed to the right shoulder where it should be. Here are some images:

rkUsQl8.jpg0Kbpnjb.jpg

Hello DE! recently i found a bug when i was customizing my Mag Prime in the arsenal. it seems that the Kiteer Sekhara (this happens on both arms) fall into the ground when i put an attachments to it, i tried putting it on other attachments and skins but the result is still the same

however when i dont put attachments to it, it seems to work normally, here is some screenshot of the bug.

gmBdl1x.jpg

6RuEi9E.jpg

NC0plbw.jpg

NUnNdNz.jpg

Edited by Prideuxsar

Guys, I have the Ki'Teer seekhara from not so long ago but I noticed a serious bug with it's positioning. The moment you start changing armors or changing frames, it's effects stay and overlap with each other and sometimes even the rotating model itself changes positioning on the bottom of the floor and on your shoulders remains only it's dot like effect. Really weird, pls fix this. Here are some screenshots:

First, I noticed the emblems kept sticking to the floor of my Harrow (even in-game), whenever I changed armors.

Nx6DxqD.png

Then, I switched to Nekros, who also had the emblems equipped from before and the two effects of the emblems overlapped with each other 😄 and one was also on the floor

7VxtUla.png

Finally I switched to Banshee which didn't have them from before, and only the blue effects of the emblems were staying in the arsenal (only there, not when I'm on the ship)

d6wK3Cp.png

10 minutes ago, Kikogodeca said:

sorry, I thought Feedback was for bugs and such. Do you know if I can transfer the whole topic or an administrator has to do it?

Would have to be a mod that moves it if you ask them to. reporting your thread and asking for a move works.

I have this bug as well. It seems linked to Warframe and armor part - if the Warframe in question has enough clutter on one arm and wears a bulky enough armor piece on that arm, it resets to between the frame's feet. I grabbed a screenshot of it, in case it might be helpful, but can't find a decent way to attach it.