Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ki'Teer Sekhara [Fixed]

Philip

With Rhino Prime, I have noticed that my Ki'Teer Sekhara Regalia on the right shoulder only half appears in the correct spot and the diamond appears underneathe Rhino Prime himself.
These two screenshots are unedited (I was going to circle it) However I assume you can see my dilemma.

Cheers, 

6714DE6B46CECFE5AF0B1F7AD439CD9B4FBCBC95E1D8E0892CB816CB96FB95414609ABC0441CDF17

With various frames, Ki'Teer Sekhara is found at my feet!

tZf7FlL.jpg

xabQFgg.jpg

kDSq88l.jpg

It's just as odd in Archwing mode. Mr 21? test. Also, I was reported the effect is the same on Titania when she's in Archwing mode.

j9TRbey.jpg

Please fix it!! I like this attachment a lot.

It also could be like 30% larger and in the distance like it used to be. Sometimes it melts into arm guards. (the first, to be larger request, is only personal)

Since update 23.2 I believe the Ki'Teer sekhara emblem is bugged if its on your right shoulder. It shows up between your feet similar to how emblems were bugged on nekro after his delux skin released. https://imgur.com/a/9RJ7ile

as you can see for some reason its between the warframes feet if its on the right shoulder.

Edited by Someodat

On 2018-08-06 at 8:41 PM, KnuxTenma said:

I have this bug as well. It seems linked to Warframe and armor part - if the Warframe in question has enough clutter on one arm and wears a bulky enough armor piece on that arm, it resets to between the frame's feet. I grabbed a screenshot of it, in case it might be helpful, but can't find a decent way to attach it.

Can definitely back you up on this. It only seems to happen on warframes that are using shoulder armor parts.

Well apparently the hotfix that happened just now, did nothing about the sekhara XD

<I actually wrote it in wrong topic. I meant the bug with ki'teer sekhara at feet, which is still  at feet. Seems like all ki'teer sekhara parts are broken>

Edited by Ikedo

Ki'teer's Sekhara (Or Emblem), when combine with the Right Porta Shoulder Plate keeps the effects of the Ki'teer Sekhara, but will throw the model of said item to the base of the Warframe at the very bottom.   I've noticed this happening with Rhino Prime and verious other Warframe's.  The Ki'teer Sekhara will also disappear to the base of the Warframe on both shoulders if you go into Appearance to Attachments and try to pick anything for the Left Shoulder Plate.

And since I am here I might as well hit two birds with one stone.  If you use Rhino Prime combine with both Porta Shoulder Plate's you will notice a horrible imballance with the angle of one of the shoulder plates, I don't know which side was intended to be like what, so I don't know what needs to be changed.  Another horrible imballance can be seen with the Ki'teer Sekhara on both Porta Shoulder Plate with Rhino Prime where the Ki'teer Sekhara is extremely off center with both plates.

QUICK CORRECTION:

The Right Ki'teer Sekhara will glitch to the base with any armor, it took me a while to notice but I eventually noticed.

(Directly To: DE)

I Hope you all found this helpful to eliminate appearance bugs considering Fassion Frame is a big deal with you guys and the community.  May your journy to eliminate the corruption of bug adding hotfixes be a successful one.

Edited by Haunted_Hunter