Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ki'Teer Sekhara [Fixed]

Philip

The problem is very simple. By placing the Sekhara Ki'teer on the shoulder of the warframe, precisely the right, is in place. But if it is placed on a shoulder attachment, it appears at the feet of the warframe.

Bug_KITER_opt.png

Bug_Ki_2_opt_1.png

It also happens with the other shoulder but it is only visual during the selection of the accessories. But when placing it the left shoulder is in place, but the right one remains in the feet.

In this video you see what I'm trying to explain.

Edited by Blackghostkav

About two weeks ago I noticed that the right Ki'Teer Sekhara does not appear correctly on most of my warframes. In the preview menu, it is, but when I walk on the ship or on the mission, it disappears somewhere. For a long time I could not understand where it was, until I looked at the feet of the warframe during the flight (see screenshot). It turns out that the regalia was near the foot of the model all that time. I do not think that this was originally conceived. Can this be corrected somehow? I really like this regalia.

87pra8b7BVYZGjWrGOCN6BMAl?token=eyJhbGci

x1NGW5hp253LwZItyIPEzh2rw?token=eyJhbGci

Edited by Nightrunner1991

The regalia is bugged and is all over the place for me. The wavey animation is missing on my right side. the Moving piece is stuck to the shoulder attachments. Some times inside it. and the moving piece from the right shoulder is stuck at the foot of the character. there also a lot of missing animations aswell.25606013589736bfe9384299d426178211a938da