The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leechers are getting bold.

Joe_Barbarian

the major question with a report system is how many strikes? how many times does a player have to be reported? if the number is too low, DE is gonna get swamped in players they have to take action against, and if the number is too high the system won't have much of an effect on Leechers, who know they have to be reported a whole bunch of times before any action is taken.

also @Joe_Barbarian, if you want DE's attention, you should post in Feedback. much higher chance they'll see your thread. perhaps try to push that question in chat during Devstreams, and just maybe they might listen.

This topic again?

I'm not against leechers, and nor should you be. Unless you go to level 1 Earth maps to level your Forma'd stuff, you're being a leech to some degree.

I can't imagine what game content 1) a leecher would go to that 2) you are unable to effortlessly "carry" with no extra strain on yourself.

In short, it upsets you because of the principle of the thing and you're a self-righteous & contradictory human. Refer again to my comment about leveling your stuff on Earth.