Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DOJO decoration

-GrT-kostasp99

since you are launching soon a dojo decoration event , could you at least address some issues and add some thing to make our life of decoration is dojo more easy?

many have said ideas over the years for improvments over the decoration in the dojo

i will post my top choices that i find them essential

1) MOST IMPORTANT first make possible for players to donate any material they want to treasury and vault directly no matter the need and not look around to find what is left to build and build it. make our life easier.

2)the higher the clan tier is the more material needs and this should be a factor in dojo decoration, as one item needs in ghost level 100 polymer and in moon rank needs 10.000 polymer for one single item. Rethink the whole system of material donation ITS JUST DECORATION.

3)preview mode in decoration as i build and i am in decoration mode i should have the option to see all the items already build so i know what to do next . make our life easier.

4) make more hierarchys and not more rules , let us add any hierarchy we want not only 8 but 10 15 20 for example.

31 minutes ago, The_Stalker said:

Hard retweet, though kind of confused on what you mean for #4

Basically more clan ranks, as opposed to a set amount.

-------

I'd really love to see a preview mode with all decorations constructed as opposed to thier yellow/blue texture, because sometimes, there may be cases where the built decorations do not fit the colour of what you're trying to look for, and you may end up having to rebuild the whole thing.

Spoiler

247ac28c-3922-4962-a303-adf64f8957fc.PNG

• 1 month later...

So just started decorating my Clan's dojo and I have found one more thing to add to your list the ability to make Light Boxes ie actual sources of Light that actually cast light and shadows that are independent of the rooms lighting

Would love a GRID overlay for placing items.  It's -very- difficult to get anything to line up with much precision.  Other than that, I'm in love with the dojos, and anything added on would be more than welcome! ^_^

Maybe the ability to add a "screen" that we can place on a wall and link to a Twitch/YT URL, maybe to watch streams OR to watch live matches in Frame Fighter with fellow clanmates?

I can see how this could be abused, of course, so maybe JUST to Twitch.

You can donate as much of any resource you want to the treasury terminal as well as ship decorations so you can scratch off number one if i am in fact understanding correctly.

Just let us put displays of all types and articula in the dojo already. And triple the room decoration capacity and room number limit. 

Oh, and reduce the capacity cost of ship deco in dojo and also reduce the price of the sukshma decorations. 

Ive spent tooooooo much platinum on stuff already for ship and dojo deco but i would spend more if they were more fairly priced.  35p for a single deco, and like 5 of the 8 sukshma deco are so little. 

Size sliders for ship deco would be good too. 

And while im at it, put in kinetic siphon trap  already.  I know i said that 35 is too high for sukshma but i would gladly pay 50 each for siphon trap decoraty bits frfr

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-10-04 at 11:35 PM, PookieNumnums said:

You can donate as much of any resource you want to the treasury terminal as well as ship decorations so you can scratch off number one if i am in fact understanding correctly.

Just let us put displays of all types and articula in the dojo already. And triple the room decoration capacity and room number limit. 

Oh, and reduce the capacity cost of ship deco in dojo and also reduce the price of the sukshma decorations. 

Ive spent tooooooo much platinum on stuff already for ship and dojo deco but i would spend more if they were more fairly priced.  35p for a single deco, and like 5 of the 8 sukshma deco are so little. 

Size sliders for ship deco would be good too. 

And while im at it, put in kinetic siphon trap  already.  I know i said that 35 is too high for sukshma but i would gladly pay 50 each for siphon trap decoraty bits frfr

Amen to that

I second the preview and light boxes mentioned above. 

I also request that DE make dojo free placement well... Dojo Free Placement. I hate fighting the system because it wants to kick an orokin power coupling out of the grineer catwalk while i'm designing a custom clan vault facade for the dojo. I know that all you dojo mech mechanics and space flight engineers feel me on this once. 

Edited by Ekemeister

I would like to move things in a group, 

Has happened so many times that I painstakingly make something from many parts with a certain view and realize a few pieces are a little off but the overall structure is just mildly passable, I can't take away a certain set if items that fit perfectly, I have to move every individual piece! And more often than no I need to design (reposition) it from scratch again. 

So I want grouping and a preview option to overcome this issue. 

On 2018-08-14 at 3:30 AM, -GrT-kostasp99 said:

1) MOST IMPORTANT first make possible for players to donate any material they want to treasury and vault directly no matter the need and not look around to find what is left to build and build it. make our life easier,.

3)preview mode in decoration as i build and i am in decoration mode i should have the option to see all the items already build so i know what to do next . make our life easier.

Number 1 is already there. Just place armory post (looks like trading post) in you dojo and there you go

Number 3 yes please, in general it would be nice to have the polychrome more user friendly, like enable to change colors and preview in one go, allow to move view while coloring etc.

vor 11 Minuten schrieb 0_The_F00l:

I would like to move things in a group,

+1

Would be really nice because it can always happen that after building for some time you notice that you made a mistake and dont have enough space now to finish something.

I tried to move something because of that, but in the end deleting everything and starting again was the better option.

2 minutes ago, puciate said:

Number 1 is already there. Just place armory post (looks like trading post) in you dojo and there you go

Number 3 yes please, in general it would be nice to have the polychrome more user friendly, like enable to change colors and preview in one go, allow to move view while coloring etc.

The initial post is more than 2 months old.