Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Restarted the war within quest itself

Pidgeon_Ram

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just saying, had this as well.

Followed Katekyo Hitmans advice and restartet the game.

On login I got the inbox message with the quest-rewards and the dialog for the end.

For bug-repair:

System: Windows 10 x64 version 1803 build 17134.345

Started using steam-API version 018

Warframe Autoupdate 2018-11-07 (couldnt find version number)

For further info message me here in the forum or ingame (excuse possible delay)

my partner just got stuck on that very quest, completely finished it, decided to control the kuva, and suddenly it is restarting the mission, this is a great way to lose  players. he will not repeat the quest again, both of us did NOT like the quest and the thought of him having to repeat it is a way to lose players.

Had the same occur to me yesterday too. 

Few things to note:

• I restarted the mission and did the first bit and then tried the restart game option (a few times) - nothing helped.  Maybe if restart immediately before it 'registers' the mission happening again you 'may' be ok.
  • Ended up having to redo the entire quest and chose the exact same options and this time it finished properly (thank goodness)

Parts of the quest are VERY tedious the second time around (agree with Propionato's comment re: operator walking so slow!)

Yeah I just returned after 2 years, first thing on the to do list is this mission - extremely tedious and frustrating mechanics requiring multiple googles, completely lost all the good feel to be back by the time it was over, only to get this restart bug. Uninstalled. Chrissake at least put in a skip cutscenes.

Edited by LedZepMan
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I had the same thing happen just now. Great quest, awesome cinematic experience, good stuff, not doing it twice though.

Edit: using alt-f4 to exit the game, and loading up again, put me after the end of the quest. Woot.

Edited by Rebsnub
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How has this bug not been fixed? it is a HUGE problem and VERY discouraging. I love warframe, but this is not something that should be ignored. I am tempted to give it up. This quest is great ONCE but doing it again because of a bug is so tedious. Has this been looked at? Is there a fix?

• 1 month later...

Just happened to me. How has such a game ruining bug not been fixed?! This isn't just some small problem this is making players redo a very long quest (Mostly due to the non skippable cutscenes and slow ass walking.). Trying to convince friends to play this game is hard enough without saying to them theres a chance they will have to waste a couple of hours doing and then redoing the same quest.