Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host migrations and infinite loading screens - Becoming unplayable

TurroBandolero

Two problems that are increasing over time.

Often I find myself trapped on the loading screen while the game goes on, my mates get into the mission normally and so does my character, but my screen still shows the loading screen with the orbiters flying and all that stuff; I can hear the sounds inside the mision by the way, but I'm not able to see anything since I'm still in the loading screen.

Also, I'm running on host migrations preety frequently, it would not be a problem if I just continue the mission normally but with a different host, but that's not the case. For no apparent reason, the host migrates to me and no one of my mates reconnect to the mission and I'm forced rather finish it alone or abort. The other variant of this bug (when I'm the host) is that the game after a little freeze just kicks everybody from the mission, I find myself alone again and the other mates continue the mission without me after the host migration.

I'm becoming an unreliable player because of those two bugs, specially on eidolon hunts since I have to play for arround 50 minutes on 4 people squad.