Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dissapearing Eidolon & Invisible Lure Tethers

LeMedz

Just encountered a bug; I don't know if it will be persistent; or a one time thing, but its worth mentioning out of the confusion it caused.

Earth Night cycle; Hydrolyst fight; 4/6 breaks done; and working in the final 2 breaks (then head shot for capture). 5th out of 6 breaks occurs right as it reaches Daytime; however the Hydrolyst is a good distance to the lake; (position was to the Right most camp across the lake straight out from the gate to Cetus) so we should have plenty of time to get the final break in and capture before he reaches lakeside.. Quill Onko calls out for it being officially daytime as we re-stack  volt shields and prepare to open fire once immune frames stop.....aaaand - *pop* -... he disappears.. along with the lures dying one by one; just like they usually do when a capture occurs; or daytime initializes.. I've hunted over 700 eidolons and have Never seen it do this before usually he turns on heel and starts his trek back to the lake and its a nice frantic fight to get him down before losing it all... but not this time. he simply stood up and disappeared once vulnerable.

noteworthy thing we noticed as well; one party member could see the tethers between the eidolon break points  and the lures, (The Harrow; separate network, and Host of the party.) while I (The Trinity; and Lure-Keeper) and the Volt  (on the same network as i am) could not see the Tethers at all.

I don't I know if it will ever happen again, but its worth throwing to the bug-forums in case someone else has the issue(s).

(Steam; Latest updates, 80ms Average ping to host, time of occurrence est 7:30A of Today.)

Update; the tethers being invisible is a persistent thing that has been showing itself over the last few days; not every run but it does show up  about 60-80% of the time if i am not host; or have to rejoin the lobby (Fixing equipment then rejoining; etc)