Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

First Twitch Gear Bundle (Ends Sept. 14)!

[DE]Helen

de00bb25301536d9d911894ebb76e3e1.jpg

Tenno, a new Twitch Bundle has arrived in the Origin System!

From now until Sept. 14, get a boost with 50 Platinum (non-tradable), a 7-Day Affinity Booster and a 7-Day Resource Booster for free through Twitch Prime! Grab your bundle here to maximize your grofit potential.

The Twitch Gear Bundle is available to Twitch Prime members on all platforms. (If you don’t have Twitch Prime, you can sign up for a trial membership and still redeem the offer.) Your Warframe and Twitch accounts must be linked in order to get your bundle, so make sure your accounts are linked here!

Stay tuned for more Twitch Bundles coming later this year. In the meantime, if you haven’t already, be a Blessing to your team by getting the free Trinity Prime Bundle!

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Hecking_Birb:

50 Untradable platinum.

Do we recognize this untradable Platinum anyway ingame?

Is there a distinction made ingame for me to know, when i hit on that untradable amount?

Do i have to keep track of it on paper?

Will this untradable Platinum be first or last to be consumed on purchases?

Don't get me wrong, free stuff is AWESOME, but it still could use some more clarification, pretty please @[DE]Helen . 😄

On 2018-08-15 at 3:06 AM, [DE]Helen said:

de00bb25301536d9d911894ebb76e3e1.jpg

Tenno, a new Twitch Bundle has arrived in the Origin System!

From now until Sept. 14, get a boost with 50 Platinum (non-tradable), a 7-Day Affinity Booster and a 7-Day Resource Booster for free through Twitch Prime! Grab your bundle here to maximize your grofit potential.

The Twitch Gear Bundle is available to Twitch Prime members on all platforms. (If you don’t have Twitch Prime, you can sign up for a trial membership and still redeem the offer.) Your Warframe and Twitch accounts must be linked in order to get your bundle, so make sure your accounts are linked here!

Stay tuned for more Twitch Bundles coming later this year. In the meantime, if you haven’t already, be a Blessing to your team by getting the free Trinity Prime Bundle!

Really? How come there is a massive wall of silence concerning the previous drops that didn't, e.g., diadem / cherry tree glyph / gold statue...and the previous Game Show Awards reward...nor the PoE Thousand Year Stone Fish statue collectible - all of which, I, along with many others, across multiple platforms, having fulfilled the requirements, have NOT [yet?!] received. We have left countless messages and enquiries in the forums, on various threads, and I even left messages on the DEvStream 115 - which were 'hard questions' that have yet to be answered.

Answer that, if you would, please!

Cheers!

Archived