Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PS4, XBox & PC] ※ High Quality Warframe Clan Emblem Designer ※ Excellent Client Profile ※ Premium Designs

(PSN)povo844

NOTE: THIS IS AN OLD THREAD. TO KEEP UPDATED, PLEASE VISIT MY NEW EMBLEM SHOP POST!

As featured by the awesome tenno HolyIcon in his extremely helpful thread [Guide] How Not To Emblem: A Cautionary Tale.

Hi, I am Paul. I am an enthusiastic Clan Emblem Designer wanting to add value to all the clans out there, established or fresh, in terms of their organization's identity. I have been extra honored to be able to work with a few clans so far and building up my hi-quality emblem portfolio in the past recent months, and I am trying to expand my service out there. Enough about me, please let me know how I can help YOUR clan become a more outstanding one with your desired identity.

Now before any false scamming accusations arise, please let me share with you my past client list, my works and finally how my business operates:

Real Clans Client List (Updated Frequently):

Rageing Tennoids

Warlord: MrPotatoHead357.

Crimson Shadow Knights

Warlord: Synchro122.

The Ashen Knights

Warlord: Sethrox100.

The Valley of Kings

Warlord: RoachApproacH2O.

Ophidian

Warlord: xNakshx.

UnKnown Origin

Warlord: Viox_IV.

Trigger Warning

Warlord: Whitewasher2.

Black Sky (Alliance)

Warlord: Anonymys.

Nothing to see here

Warlord: sb1125.

Umbruh

Warlord: expelled_angel.

Venatores of Mars

Warlord: Raidershogunate.

Venatores of Mars' Alliance

Warlord: Raidershogunate.

Tactica Imperialis

Warlord: Agent M3tallion.

Galaxy Brawlers - Alliance

Warlord: DarkenPrime.

Works Overview:

Preview-0.jpg

Preview-1.png

Preview-2.png

Preview-3.png

Preview-4.png

Preview-10-2-18.png

Tactica-Emperialis.jpg

Untitled-2.png

Works Usage:

image.png

Clan: Rageing Tennoids.

image.png

Clan: Crimson Shadow Knights.

image.png

Clan: The Ashen Knights.

image.png

Clan: The Valley of Kings.

image.png

Clan: Ophidian.

Player_s-_Profile.png

Clan: UnKnown Origin.

4.-_Player_s-_Profile.png

Clan: Trigger Warning.

image.png

Alliance: Black Sky (home of Clan: Unknown Origin).

image.png

Clan: Nothing to see here.

image.png

Clan: Umbruh.

Player-Profile.png

Clan: Venatores of Mars.

--------

Now that you have seen some of my recent works, please let me go over how my business operates.

In order for me to best serve you and your clan, I only ask you of a few things:

1.  Since I have my job in real life, the best way to reach me is through my email: paulvo(dot)844(at)gmail(dot)com

2. Whether it be through email or audio communication, I will try to get to know your ideas, preferences, etc. in terms of what you want for your emblem and from that we will move on to the deadline setting and payment discussion before I embark on the design process.

I hope through this post to establish an initial trust from you. Your clan deserves the most outstanding and unique emblems, and I will work my butt off to make sure that it has one.

Thank you for your time. Hope I can serve you and your clan soon! 🙂

1 hour ago, (PS4)xNakshx said:

Just did business with him and the whole clan is pleased with his work and the emblem he made us. Would highly recommend him!!

Ophidian-Warlord 

Thank you so much Nak. I can't express my gratitude towards you and your fellow warlords enough. It's a true honor to receive your valuable trust and complete patience during the collaboration. Hope the best to come for your amazing clan {Ophidian}.

3 hours ago, (PS4)jqmac said:

If anyone needs a clan emblem made povo844 is your guy for sure. Hands down the most impressive work I’ve seen on a clan emblem. Thanks again man ❤️

Ophidian-Warlord

JQ. I appreciate your reference and feedback. You are such a cool person, dude. Cheers.

13 hours ago, (PS4)whitewasher2 said:

Have just finished doing business with this fine designer, am completely overjoyed with the result and would completely recomend to everyone. Best plat I have ever spent. 

Thank you so much my brother White. Again, another awesome client in my books. A creative, gentle and talented Warlord with a picturesque A+ looking dojo for his clan. I would highly encourage people to contact him on Ps4 to sign up for a seat in his awesome clan {Trigger Warning}.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2018-09-27 at 1:44 AM, (PS4)expelled_angel said:

{Umbruh} Warlord here. Our Emblem is in-game and looking amazing. We honestly couldn't be happier with it and would highly recommend commissioning povo844 for your emblem as well. 

Thank you so much Expelled_angel. It has been a true blessing working with you for your clan :). A very patient, friendly, approachable and generous warlord. Again, thank you for choosing my service. Cheers for the good looking emblem in-game.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2018-12-10 at 8:41 AM, (PS4)Qstlyz said:

How do I get in contact with this guy?

Hi Qstlyz, thank you for reaching out. As you can tell from my initial post, the best way to reach me is through my email, written in the post, since I now have a full time job and often check my email more than this forum post. I look forward to speaking with you soon! 🙂

• 1 month later...

Archived